The Tacx Flow Smart trainer offers everything you need to train all year round and a fully interactive indoor experience, i. The design with fixing to the frame allows you to configure and store it easily. It also connects to your favorite apps, such as Zwift, Tacx and TrainerRoad. Flow Smart is designed to provide reliable and consistent measurements of speed, power and cadence without the need for external sensors. Although the Flow Smart flywheel is compact, it is able to replicate an inertial mass effect of 11.8 kg, giving you the sensation of pedaling outdoors. It can simulate uphill sections in a realistic way with a slope of up to 6%. Regardless of the intensity of your workout, this bike trainer is stable and also designed for long workouts. Securely lock the bike in place with two simple clicks to pedal at maximum intensity sure not to derail. The Flow Smart trainer features a single roller built in reinforced steel to prevent wear. Equipped with a compact 1.6 kg flywheel and a soft plastic roller core to absorb vibrations, Flow Smart is one of the quietest flywheel bike trainers on the market. This trainer is compatible with the most popular training apps. Therefore, whether you want to face the virtual world of Zwift or use other platforms such as Strava and TrainerRoad, it allows you to pedal in a smarter way than ever.
- Dimensions when folded 22.2 "x 16.1" x 9.7 "(565 x 410 x 245 mm).
- Dimensions 26.6 "x 25.6" (675 x 650mm).
- Weight: 20.7 lbs (9.4 kg).
- Height 16.1 "(410 mm).
- Wireless communication.
- ANT + connection, BLUETOOTH wireless technology.
- Control via: Smartphone, tablet, ANT + cycle computer, autonomous, connection to the computer via ANT + antenna.
- Reading on: Smartphone, tablet, cycle computer, computer with ANT + antenna.
- Indoor Training Features.
- Magnets 6 magnets.
- Transmission Roller, 30 mm.
- Electrical requirements 110-240 V.
- Suitable axles: Width of the rear fork: Stroke 130 mm, MTB 135 mm. Adapters for other available widths.
- Maximum power: 800 watts.
- Maximum inclination: 0.
- Maximum torque: 15.3 Nm.
- Maximum braking force: 45N.
- Flywheel: 1.6 kg (3.5 lbs).
- Mass inertia: 11.8 kg (26.0 lbs).
- Calibration: Spin down.
- Output: speed, cadence, power.
- Accuracy: <5%.
- Magnets: 6 magnets.
- Transmission: Roller, 30 mm.
- Electrical requirements: 110-240 V.
Tacx Flow Smart T2240 trainer
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)