The Tacx Boost Bundle trainer for indoor cycling is simple, affordable and quiet. Now you can continue training throughout the year, measuring distance and pedaling speed, and connecting your favorite training app.
- Trainer type: Smart basic trainer with magnetic brake.
- Virtual Power: Virtual Power.
- Garmin speed sensor included.
- Magnets: 2x8 permanent ferrite magnets.
- Transmission: Roller, 30 mm.
- Electrical Requirements: No mains power required.
- Power indicator (in watts): None.
- Connection indicator (ANT / BT): None.
- Firmware upgrade options: No.
- Suitable bicycles: Running, triathlon & MTB, possibly with oscillating axis.
- Equipped with: Front wheel holder, Quick release for racing bikes and mountain bikes (5 mm).
- Max power (40 km / h): 1050 watts.
- Max. Inclined: n.d.
- Simulation of descent: No.
- Max torque: 17 Nm.
- Max braking force: 50 N.
- Flywheel: Actual of 1.6 kg.
- Mass inertia: 9.18 kg (20.2 lbs).
- Calibration: n.d ..
- Overall dimensions: (wxd) 675 × 650 mm (26.6 × 25.6 in).
- Height: 410 mm (16.1 in).
- Folded product dimensions (wxdxh): 565 × 410 × 245 mm (22.2 × 16.1 × 9.65 in).
- Weight: 8.53 kg (18.8 lbs).
- Item number: 010-02419-02.
- Wireless communications: ANT + & Bluetooth.
- Control by: Handlebar shift, 10 positions.
- Speed Output:
- Read on: Computer with ANT + antenna, Bike computer, Sports watches, Smartphone, Tablet.
- Accuracy: n.d ..
- Trainer Type: Basic, Manual, Back Resistance, Back Resistance.
- Features: Smooth running feeling, Quiet, Powerful, Manual resistance control, Enables virtual power, Handlebar lever, Dual material roller, Roller: 30mm resistance, Real flywheel, Foldable, Easy to carry, Easy to set up, Suitable for power training, Suitable for interval training
- Positions: 10
- Suitable Axles: Rear Fork Width: Racing Bike 130mm, MTB 135mm.
- Adapters for other widths available.
Tacx Boost rrainer Bundle
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)