Saris H3 trainer is a direct drive smart trainer that touts a sound specification of 59 decibels at 20 mph. In other words, the H3 is five times quieter than previous generations, making it the quietest smart trainer to ever leave Saris doors. Following the Saris direct drive smart trainer legacy, the H3 features the same reliability and durability as its predecessors. Each H3 is made from cast and machined aluminum sourced from America’s heartland. Encased inside are components meticulously calibrated to measure power, speed and cadence, as well as a precision-balanced flywheel - all built to handle 2000 watts and replicate a 20% climbing grade. Tested to withstand heavy training, the H3’s internal cooling system will keep the electromagnetic resistance system working – and accurate – long after your legs have given out.
- Power measurement accuracy: +/- 2%.
- Noise: 59 decibels at 20 mph.
- Maximum power output: 2000 watts at 20 mph.
- Simulate climbs up to 20%.
- Fast response electromagnetic resistance.
- Measure speed, cadence and power: no external sensors are needed.
- 20-pound precision balanced flywheel.
- Integrated Double standards ANT + FE-C and Bluetooth FTMS.
- Front wheel block included.
- Integrated carrying handle.
- Compatible with Shimano 8-11 speed cassette.
- XD / XDR hubs sold separately.
- Compatible with thru-axle for 142mm or 148mm rear hub width.
- Quick release compatible for 130mm and 135mm rear hub width.
- Compatible with a wide variety of indoor cycling devices and applications, including Rouvy, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more.
- Internal cooling technology ensures accurate data even during the toughest workouts.
- Excellent stability.
- Cassette sprocket not included.
Saris H3 Direct Drive trainer
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)