The Polar Vantage waterproof GPS heart rate monitor features the best innovations in sports technology.
- Memorizes pulse pulsations with the Precision Prime system. Record your heart rate using an accelerometer, 4 electrodes and 9 LEDs.
- Training Load Pro: records the cardiovascular training charge Helps to optimize your workout.
- Recovery Pro.
- Integrated GPS that provides information on speed, pace, distance and altitude.
- Running Power: record the power when you run.
- Up to 40 hours of autonomy.
- 1.2 "color display.
- Color display with Gorilla Glass.
- 240x240 resolution.
- Interactivity with 5 touch screen buttons.
- Alerts with vibration and audio.
- Time, date and alarm.
- Weight: 68 gr.
Smart Coaching features:
- Smart Calories: Calculate the number of calories burned during a training session starting from your weight, height, age, gender, individual maximum heart rate (HRmax) and the intensity of your workout.
- Sleep Plus: Records information about sleep.
- Running Program: Personalized training program.
- Running Index: Check the maximum amount of oxygen (VO2 max) when you run.
- Average heart rate: Check your heart rate and information regarding the calories burned.
- Updatable software.
- Connectivity: - PC synchronization system: Mac.
- Connectivity: BT Smart.
- Autonomy: 40 hours with GPS and Precision Prime.
- Autonomy: 1 week with 1 hour of daily training (GPS + optical sensor activated, notifications disabled).
- 24 days (daily activity, continuous recording of activated heart rate).
Polar Vantage V - Orange
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. * - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)