- High strength carbon fiber and high module with NanoLoy Technology patent for extreme performance.
- A distinctive pinarello technology since 2000. The form of the fork offers precise turning capacity, stability and reduction of longitudinal and lateral impacts.
- The internal routing of cables is at the forefront of the bicycle industry. The system allows both installing Wi-Fi or electromechanical groups and completely hides the cables within folding / handlebar or integrated handlebars to improve aerodynamic performance and protection.
- Truncated profile for an aerodynamic advantage, compliant with UCI 3: 1 rule. Excellent aerodynamic performance and low resistance to the side wind.
- Tealio: TORAYCA T1100 1K Dream Carbon With Nanoilloy Technology, TICR ™ Cable Routing, Italian BB, UCI approved.
- Fork: F Wave fork with Forkflap ™, 1.5 'Upper and Lower Steerer, Ultra Light Headset Bearings.
- Wheels: Princeton Grit 4540.
- Crank: SRAM RED ETAP AXS 12S.
- Derailleur: SRAM RED ETAP AXS 12S.
- Change: SRAM RED ETAP AXS 12S.
- Cassette: SRAM RED XG-1290.
- Chain: SRAM RED 12S.
- BB: SRAM RED.
- Brakes: SRAM RED 2 PISTONS Caliper, 160mm Rotor.
- Handlebar: Most Talon Ultra Fast.
- Ribbon: MOST UltraGrip EVO 3MM Black.
- Saddle: Most Linx Ultrafast Superflow L Large 145mm Carbon.
- Seatpost: Aero Pinarello with 3D printed titanium saddle fixing and titanium screws.
- Collar: Seatclamp TwinForce, Titanium Bolts.
- Tires: Pirelli PZero Race 26mm, 127 TPI Aramid Breaker. Maximum pneumatic measurement 28mm (real width).
- Pins: Most Ultra Light Custom Axle 12x100 & 12x142, Free Removal Tool.
- Bottle Bottle: Bottlecage Trap PACF Ø 74mm, Fly Bottle Pinarello Bottle 550ml Black.
- Weight: Disc brake version: 6.9kg. Weight in size 53, with DT Swiss ARC1400 50mm, without pedals, water bottles and drill.
- Color: b614 Midnight blue.
Pinarello Dogma F Disk Sram Red Axs Princeton - Black blue
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.