Inspired by speed and dynamics, the brand new Sintryx blends style with performance. The full-frame sculpture offers high-wrap protection and wide field of vision. Loaded with features, Sintryx merges a stunning wraparound chassis with fully integrated ventilation thanks to the Power Flow System. Adaptive tips for a comfortable fit within the helmet, adjustable Ergonose nosepiece for any face tuning, and rimless optical insert for prescription correction make Sintryx extremely comfortable. But the killer feature here is the revolutionary Push Release lens changing system: a single push on the spring-loaded central logo will release the lower part of the chassis, allowing the lenses to be removed without putting pressure on the lenses or frames. For its unique construction and geometry, moulded with very complex toolings, we have developed a specific Ergonose XI, a nosepiece coinjected with 2 polymers for increased grip and comfort. Sintryx is available with many lens configurations including ImpactX, the world’s most advanced photochromic lens technology, engineered to ensure unbeatable eye protection, or the all new Polar 3FX HDR lenses that eliminate glare and emphasize contrast.
- Adjustable Nose Piece: Adjustable nose pieces are outstandingly comfortable and offer an exceptional fit for any shape of face.
- Adjustable Temples: Create a fully-customised fit and a perfect grip. Simply apply a gentle pressure to adjust these terminals in any direction.
- Grilamid frame: Rudy Project uses Grilamid®, a shock-resistant, hypoallergenic, high-quality, light thermoplastic for its stability, flexibility and durability.
- Safety Project: Providing superior safety through integrated hinges and soft, thermoplastic elastomers, which prevent injuries in the event of falls, impact and collisions.
- PowerFlow: The all-new PowerFlow System provides you unparalleled heat dissipation.
- Ultralight: Result of a combination of advanced design technology and revolutionary, exclusive materials.
- Frame: Black mat.
- Lens: multi ls orange.
Rudy Sintryx sunglasses - Black mat multi ls orange
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.