100% S3 sunglasses, presentation of the new White / Gold limited edition Peter Sagan collection. The S3 combines the hallmarks of two renowned performance favorites, borrowing the S2's understated front and ultimate air intakes from the iconic Speedcraft. Ultra-grip rubber nosepads and temple tips provide a secure fit and provide all-day comfort, while lower vents increase ventilation and reduce moisture on the lens. The Peter Sagan LE collection features an asymmetrical design enhanced by a golden sheen dress paired with a soft golden mirror lens.
- Designed in California.
- Made in Italy.
- Cylindrical protective lens for enhanced peripheral vision and protection.
- S2 and S3: base 5-5.
- Ultra HD lenses made in France with shatterproof and impact resistant polycarbonate materials.
- 100% UV protection (UV400).
- Hard coated scratch resistant lenses.
- Additional lens ventilation to prevent fogging.
- The treatment of hydrophobic and oil repellent lenses repels water, oil and dirt.
- Durable, flexible and lightweight TR90 frame + ultra-grip rubber nose pad and temple tips for a secure fit.
- Soft gold mirror lens: Category 3 filter, 10% light transmission.
- Clear lens: Category 0 filter, 93% light transmission.
- Lens: Hiper silver multilayer mirror.
- Chlorine: Polished Translucent Grey.
100% S3 sunglasses - Polished Translucent Grey HiPER Silver Mirror
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. * - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)