Assos Trail Rain women's cape, to create a super-light jacket (175 g), able to protect from the rain when riding on dirt roads, Assos began by taking a cue from the street capes, in particular from the Schloss Tex fabric. This proven three-layer waterproof softshell fabric is durable and exceptionally breathable, making it the ideal base on which to make the waterproof cape. The next step consisted in developing the jacket following the trailFit cut, that is close enough to prevent it from getting caught in the branches and rocks that protrude in the narrow paths, but wide enough to allow a large margin of movement of the upper body. If you wear it in an upright position, the jacket squeezes slightly on the chest and seems to have excessively long sleeves, but if you open your arms as if you want to rest them on the handlebar of a modern dirt bike and fold forward, the jacket fits brush. Assos has focused on peculiar characteristics for dirt paths, such as the rear panel longer than the front to protect the back from splashes and mud coming from the wheels, the extended cuffs with flexible panels that integrate easily with the gloves and the design unique that allows you to wear the hood under the helmet to keep your head dry and have a clear view, with the addition of a stretch panel in NEOS Light fabric. Thermo-taped seams were added on the whole garment, front pockets with zip and a double-slider zip to obtain a rain cape suitable for all adventures in which rain is expected.
- Schloss Tex: 3L lighter waterproof softshell. Elastic, extremely comfortable and highly compressible material that incorporates a hydrophilic membrane. Weight: 90 g / m2; Breathability: MVP 27,000 g / m2 / 24 hours; Water column:> 10,000 mm; Elasticity: 2-way stretch.
- NEOS light: found on the hood panel, this patented 3L windproof and highly breathable softshell is built with a bonded PU membrane for greater water repellency. Weight: 270 g / m2; Breathability: MVP 27,000 g / m2 / 24 hours; Water column:> 10,000 mm; Elasticity: 4-way stretch.
- Taped seams: present along the front, shoulders, rear panels and zippers, increase the waterproof properties of the jacket.
- Helmet compatible hood: the scuba-style hood promotes unobstructed vision, is designed to be worn under the helmet when needed and has a section passing through the helmet strap.
- Flexible cuffs: flexible and water-repellent inserts match perfectly with the gloves and make it easy to put on the jacket and take it off.
- Extended rear panel: a teardrop tail protects the lower back from splashing wheels and mud.
- Double slider hinge: easily ventilate from above or below. Robust construction with oversized pull tabs for intuitive operation and suitable for gloves.
- DWR: treated with durable water repellent treatment to add an additional layer of element insurance.
- TrailFit: follows the natural movements of the body inside and outside the saddle: trim, but never restrictive. A comfortable and versatile fit that is perfect for a wide range of off-road driving applications, be it an hour or all day.