Q36.5 Woolf X jersey, made with a combination of fabrics: UF Active insulating on the front and the lighter UF Lx fabric with three-dimensional structure on the back, the Woolf X cycling jersey keeps chest and abdomen warm, leaving the lighter and more breathable back. The double-layered UF Active fabric is made from the combination of very fine merino wool and polyamide threads. The merino wool component of the UF Active fabric absorbs sweat and retains heat, even in humid conditions, while the outer polyamide fabric helps to expel moisture. With a weight of only 175 g / m ^ 2. A DWR treatment protects against light rain and road spray. With a weight of only 175 g / m ^ 2, the UF Active fabric offers a thermal efficiency far superior to that of traditional higher density knitted fabrics. All this makes the low weight of 155g of the Woolf cycling jersey even more impressive.
- UF Active insulation fabric on the front retains warmth and balances cold weather racing conditions. The DWR treatment protects against light rain and road spray.
- The lightweight three-dimensional UF Lx in the back and the high-performance Merino and Polyamide fabric of UF Active absorb moisture and retain heat, while the synthetic face fabric helps to move moisture outwards.
- Thanks to the combination of wearability, technological fabrics and versatility, the Woolf sweater is suitable for early season outings when the temperature exceeds 15 ° C. The UF Active fabric offers high thermal efficiency.
- Weight: 155g.
- Versatile, comfortable and performing.
- Ideal when the temperature is above 15 ° C.
- Color: Blue (Navy).
Q36.5 Clima Woolf - Blau
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.
Maglia costosa ma di estrema qualità, con tanti dettagli di pregio; apprezzo soprattutto le tasche ampie e, viaggiando in treno, la cerniera dove tenere soldi e documenti. Perfetta se abbinata ad un intimo di mezza stagione e manicotti per temperature intorno ai 15 gradi. Offre anche una discreta protezione dal vento e non fa sentire troppo il caldo quando le temperature si alzano.
Sono alto 178 cm peso 67 KG ed una S mi è perfetta.