Assos GT Gloves C2, fresh and breathable for endurance in hot weather conditions. The low weight proves that comfort and lightness are qualities that are not mutually exclusive. Textile research has led to breakthroughs in heat dissipation, durability and increased comfort - three of the top priorities for the summer season when it comes to high-wear cycling gear. The weight has also been reduced by 25% compared to previous summer gloves. The increased breathability and cooling capacity reduces internal rubbing and irritation from sweat accumulation, while ensuring that sweat does not interfere with the secure grip of the handlebar.
- The new Open Mesh structure on the back of the hand increases the passage of air for cooling and eliminating sweat, while maintaining a light weight.
- The microfiber palm is also new, improving grip and durability.
- Closure-less elastic construction reduces bulk by extending to fit your hand.
- VibeProof Palm: Strategically placed padding on the palm absorbs road and gravel vibrations allowing you to grind miles.
- Sweat Sponge: soft sponge positioned on the thumb to facilitate the removal of sweat from the face and eyebrows.
- Color: black (Blackseries).