Most of us have used vests for an extra bit of warmth, but often we find they keep the core too hot compared to the protection on the arms. We made this vest as the perfect companion for that 15°C/60°F to 20°C/68°F temperature range. It keeps some of the wind off but allows enough air permeability to keep you well ventilated and dry. It has a DWR finish to help keep out splashes or light rain, and should you want to take it off, it folds to an extremely compact size to make it easy to stash in a jersey pocket. But we don’t think you’ll want to take it off, because the clean technical look will make you stand out on your next group ride, both while you’re towing them all home and when you’re showing off the smartest-looking kit at the coffee stop.
- Color: Anthracite;
- Extremely light shell jacket provides all-round protection for cool rides;
- DWR Schermo fabric keeps off most wind as well as light rain while allowing higher air permeability to keep you dry and prevent overheating;
- Laser ventilation at collar;
- Selective no-sew construction for a clean look;
- YKK® Vislon® zipper;
- Silicone gripper elastic on back prevents jacket from riding up;
- 2 rear pockets with flap for clean aesthetics;
- Weight: 76 gr.