The uvex unbound is an impact-resistant inmould helmet that has been thought through down to the smallest detail. It has 23 vents, fly net and adjustable visor. Its safety concept is based on the integrated MIPS system. In the event of an impact, MIPS effectively reduces the rotational forces acting on the brain, thus providing additional protection for the driver. IAS system: With the uvex IAS system, helmets can be adjusted in their width. After all, everyone has their own individual head. However, heads differ not only in their circumference, but also in their height.
- Monomatic closure: The uvex monomatic comfort closure can be opened and closed with one hand.
- FAS belt strap system: The Fast-Adapting-System webbing can be easily and infinitely adjusted exactly to your head shape. This keeps the helmet firmly on your head in all situations and the strap always stays in the optimal position.
- Inmould technology: The protective EPS material is foamed directly into the polycarbonate shell: for a lightweight helmet construction with maximum impact resistance and the perfect fusion of EPS inner layer and PC outer layer.
- Active climate managementAdjustable plate
- Mips technology.
- Color: Red (camo red/black mat).
Uvex Unbound helmet - Red
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.