Uvex Race 8 is a top class aero helmet. Lower air turbulence, superb ventilation performance, maximum power saving – uvex race 8 is the essence of a perfect time trial helmet. And makes pro triathletes a couple of seconds faster. Long distance is the pinnacle of triathlon. Just a few seconds can decide whether you reach the top of the podium, or not. Key is the fastest equipment. The new uvex race 8 has already impressed top athletes including Timo Bracht, Laura Philipp and 2017 Challenge Roth winner, Bart Aernouts. uvex race 8 was developed by uvex engineers and athletes from BMC-Etixx Pro Triathlon Teams. German triathlete Laura Philipp helped further optimize the helmet. To improve aerodynamics, shape is a shortened teardrop.
- The helmet sides feature specially arranged dimples, like those on golf balls, which reduce air resistance and prevent turbulence.
- A central front vent, at the point of maximum standing air pressure, ensures air flows, in one movement, around and through the helmet.
- The litemirror smoke (S1) magnetic visor lens can be operated with one hand, fits the helmet perfectly, and closes seamlessly.
- When not needed, it stores easily on the helmet shell, in a specially designed ‘park position’.
- The helmet’s shape covers the shoulders perfectly, so air flows over the back of the head and body with little turbulence.
- In wind tunnel tests uvex race 8 demonstrates significant reductions in power and time.
- The higher the speed, the more watts saved.
- Tests with uvex athletes measured savings in wind resistance, in the total system, of up to 4.2 %, compared to the previous model.
- Made for: time trialers.
- Special features: aero vent design, hardshell construction, IAS fit system, litemirror smoke (S1) magnetic visor lens.
- Color: white/red.
Uvex Race 5 helmet - White
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. * - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)