This helmet has two faces: The new Mountainbike helmet Uvex Jakkyl Hde can be transformed from a half shell helmet into a full face helmet in no time at all. A detachable chin protector made of laminated fibreglass makes it possible. Convenient features and a weight of only 630 grams will excite Enduro-bikers. Enduro: above all, this stands for versatility and the ability to adapt to any trail and terrain – uphill and down. With the new uvex jakkyl hde, uvex presents a correspondingly versatile helmet with detachable chin protector and further convenient details for ambitious Enduro pilots. The goal of the uvex developers was the perfect balance of fit, ideal ventilation, competitive weight – and, true to the uvex motto protecting people – maximum safety.
- Boa: All new. All improved. All Boa. The Boa system combines a brilliantly simple technology with high performance materials from the aerospace industry for the ultimate in comfort and security.
- Monomatic: Button-press adjustment. Multi-stage and anatomically shaped: uvex’s monomatic comfort closure opens and closes at the touch of a button, with just one hand. The chin strap always sits perfectly.
- FAS: Easy and practical. Fast Adapting System webbing can be easily and continuously tailored to your exact head shape. The helmet stays securely on the head in all situations and the webbing straps are always in the best position.
- Double inmould technology.
- 14 ventilation channels.
- Removable chinguard.
- Adjustable visor.
- Goggle strap holder.
- Changeable lining.
- Norms: EN 1078, TÜV GS, CE.
- Weight from 630g.
Uvex Jakkyl Hde helmet - Red black
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.