The POC Ventral Air Spin helmet is designed to deliver freshness in ways like never before. With precise ventilation intakes and internal channels to control the intake and release of air at low and high speeds, the helmet offers a Supreme cooling effect on the entire head. Ideal for long walks in the mountains or warmer days riding. Winner of the 2019 design and Innovation Award, the Ventral Air SPIN works to improve the aerodynamic profile of riders and minimize resistance. Specific airflow zones improve ventilation and cooling, while the aerodynamically optimized exit edge reduces turbulence. The exceptionally lightweight Ventral air SPIN was developed according to our comprehensive approach. It features a fully wrapped unibody shell structure and an EPS liner, offering an ideal balance between weight and safety. Also our patented technology SPIN system with silicone pad. Practical features include a lightweight size adjustment system that ensures a custom fit and an eye garage for easy and safe storage of glasses when not in use.
- Structurally optimized helmet with precise ventilation intakes and internal channels to control air intake and release at high and low speeds.
- Extreme cooling and ventilation thanks to the doors and innovative design of the internal airflow.
- Unique design optimized with CFD testing for aerodynamic performance and minimal air turbulence.
- Features POC's patent-pending silicone pad system, SPIN (Shearing Pad INside).
- High performance EPS liner with targeted and optimized density to provide the ideal balance between low weight and impact protection.
- Fully wrapped unibody shell construction to increase helmet safety and integrity.
- Lightweight size adjustment system for a custom fit.
- Easily adjustable precision straps anchored to the helmet liner for added comfort and safety.
- Eye Garage to keep your sunglasses in a safe position when placed on the helmet.
- Used by EF Education First Pro Cycling Team.
- Weight-230 g CE (size M).
- Color: Yellow (Sulphur Yellow Matt).
Poc Ventral Air Spin helmet - Matt yellow
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.