Parachute MCR is MET's convertible full-face helmet developed for enduro, all mountain and e-MTB riding. Parachute MCR is designed to be truly two helmets in one. The full-face has a stylish and aggressive look providing all-round protection, while the open face reflects the style of our all-mountain helmets. Magnetic chinbar instantly converts from full to open-face helmet and back. MCR is MET's patent-pending system created in partnership with FIDLOCK.
- Outer shell construction: In-Mould, full wrap.
- Inner shell: Shock absorbing polystyrene.
- Chinbar: MCR Magnetic chinbar release, PU-injected lining.
- Strap anchor: Embedded strap anchors.
- Fit System: BOA® FS1 Fit System, ponytail compatible.
- Visor: Flexible injected and adjustable visor.
- Ventilation: 21 vents, internal air channeling, breathable chinguard.
- Safety: ASTM certified, MIPS®, extended head coverage, flexible visor.
- Comfort: Removable comfort pads, removable cheek-pads (2 sizes included).
- Chin strap buckle: FIDLOCK® magnetic buckle.
- Accessories: Soft bag, 2 sizes cheek pads, travel case (aftermarket).
- Compatibility: Goggle, eyewear, neck-brace, MET Dualgel front pad.
- Certification: CE EN 1078:2012.
- Full face: 840 g M size.
- Open face: 455 g M size.
- Color: Kiwi iridescente.
Met Parachute MCR helmet - Green
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.