Leatt MTB 4.0 Enduro v21 helmet, renowned for its ventilation and comfort, this Enduro MTB helmet has been advanced by the much-loved 4.0 full face helmet. Packed with unique features, there is no other helmet on the market like this! A removable mouthpiece in the chin guard increases ventilation or can be installed to protect you while driving in bad weather conditions. A universal sunglasses dock allows you to securely anchor your sunglasses under the visor when not in use, protected from unwanted scratches and impacts. The adjustable visor opens high enough to place the glasses underneath, so you don't have to remove them constantly. This fully ASTM DH certified helmet is the ideal helmet for enduro motorcyclists. Uphill or downhill, E-bike or trail: you call it, the Leatt 4.0 enduro helmet covers you. The integral removable chin guard design with an incredibly strong magnesium block offers a exceptional ventilation and its comfortable Fidlock® buckle makes life simply peach color!
We all crash. Sometimes difficult, sometimes even harder! The Leatt helmets are equipped with 360 ° turbine technology reduces both the acceleration of rotation and the impact energy at the level of concussion to the head and brain! Do not be afraid to push yourself beyond the limits.
- DH certified lightweight polymer shell in three sizes
- Removable chin guard with stainless fixing system easy to assemble
- Brain Injury Reduction technology
- Reduces the forces associated with concussion
- Sunglasses dock holder for easy and safe storage
- Shockproof EPS + EPP foam printed for superior energy absorption
- Maximized ventilation with 18 vents
- Optimized for driving and effective even at low speeds
- Fidlock magnetic locking system
- Breathable, breathable, anti-odor and washable inner lining
- Excellent compatibility with neck brace
- Adjustable visor with breakaway function for reduction of rotational impact force
- 360 °turbine technology
- Reduced peak brain acceleration by up to 30% at Associated impact speeds
- Reduces peak brain rotational acceleration by up to 40%
- Certified and tested: AS / NZS 2063: 2008, ASTM F1952–10, EN1078, CPSC 1203
- Weight: 810G (1.7 lb)
- Color: Green.
Leatt MTB 4.0 Enduro V21 helmet - Green
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.