Leatt MTB 3.0 enduro helmet, an absolute best seller! The Leatt MTB 3.0 helmet is appreciated by cyclists for its comfort and high level of protection.
A state-of-the-art design with removable chin guard, the enduro helmet is designed to offer exceptional protection and ventilation, no matter if you're pedaling uphill or doing the trail. You will love the convenient magnetic Fidlock buckle as well. Made with a polymer outer shell, it is lightweight and super ventilated, even at low speed, the 23 vents keep your head cool.
- Lightweight polymer shell in three sizes.
- Removable chin guard with easy adjustment system.
- Brain Injury Reduction technology.
- Reduces the forces associated with concussion.
- Adjustable visor with detachable function for reduction of rotational impact force.
- Shockproof foam molded for superior energy absorption.
- Maximized ventilation with 23 effective air intakes even at low speeds.
- Dri-Lex ® inner lining breathable, breathable, anti-odor and washable.
- Preparation for hydration (with optional hands-free kit).
- Fidlock magnetic closure system.
- Certified and tested: AS / NZS 2063: 2008, EN1078, CPSC 1203.
- 360 °turbine technology.
- Reduction of peak brain acceleration by up to 30% at impact speeds associated with concussion.
- Reduces the rotational acceleration of the peak brain by up to 40%.
- Weight: from 750 g (1.65 lbs).
- Without chin guard: 375 g (0.83 lb).
- Size #S (51 - 55cm-20-21 5⁄8"), #M (55-59cm - 21 5⁄8- 23 1⁄4"), #L (59-63cm - 23 1⁄4 - 24 3 ⁄4 ").
- Color: Green.
Leatt MTB 3.0 Enduro helmet - Green
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. * - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)