We all crash. Sometimes hard, and sometimes even harder! There is a solution that minimizes the risk of a head and brain injury, however. Get the best helmet you can find that reduces both rotation and impact energy to your head and brain!
The DBX 3.0 Enduro helmet offers world-class protection with 360 ̊ Turbine Technology. Turbines made of 3D molded energy absorbing material are set inside the helmet. This technology has two main advantages, namely the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level.
Our new, leading design in the market, the DBX 3.0 Enduro helmet is engineered to help you go from downhill to uphill riding without having to change helmets. Made of a polycarbonate outer shell, it is lightweight and, the helmet’s key differentiator is that it is equipped with a removable chin bar. The helmet is also super ventilated – even at very low speeds, the 23 vents works well.
The helmet is equipped with a visor with a breakaway function that offers rotational reduction in a crash. For your convenience, it has a custom fit Fidlock® buckle and it also pairs perfectly with your hydration system.
- Polycarbonate shell in three sizes.
- 360° Turbine Technology.
- Reduces up to 30% of head impact at concussion level.
- Reduces up to 40% of rotational acceleration to head and brain.
- 3D in-molded impact foam for great energy absorption.
- Maximized ventilation with 23 vents.
- Optimized for riding and effective even at low speeds.
- New Dri-Lex® moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odor and washable inner liner.
- Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash.
- Removable chin bar.
- Hydration ready (with optional hands-free kit).
- Fidlock magnetic closure system.
- Certified and tested to EN1078; CPSC 1203.
- Weight: from 750g (1.65 lbs)
- Without Chin Bar: from 375g (0.83 lbs)
Leatt DBX 3.0 Enduro - Orange teal
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.