Fox Speedframe Pro Mips Fade helmet won the best score (5 stars) assigned by the Virginia Tech Institute as part of the Bicycle Helmet Rating program. Developed in collaboration with professional mountain bike athletes, this extraordinary MTB open helmet offers high-level features including MIPS ™ rotational forces management system, adjustable visor in various positions and 360 degree fastening system. This professional version is equipped with a double density Varizorb ™ eps lining, fast fidlock® buckle and XT2® antimicrobial lining.
- The efficient MIPS ™ impact protection system reduces rotational forces in the event of an accident.
- Double density Varizorb ™ eps lining.
- The Fidlock® rapid buckle allows you to fasten and unfasten the helmet quickly and safely even with gloves.
- The XT2®, removable and washable lining is antimicrobial, prevents odor formation and remove moisture from the head.
- EPS with printed grooves, for optimized and efficient ventilation.
- Visor compatible with masks and adjustable in three positions.
- 360-degree fastening system to customize the fit at each output.
- Weight: 380 gr for size M.
- Certification: CPSC, EN 1078, AS / NZS 2063.
- Color: Blue (dst blu).