- Frame: SmartForm C3 Alloy, Ride-Easy low-standover geometry, Straightshot hidden cable routing, Urban Armor frame bumpers, flat mount disc, rack/fender mounts.
- Fork: SmartForm C3 Alloy blades, 1-1/8" steerer, OutFront offset, flat mount disc, mid-blade rack/fender mounts.
- Shifters: microSHIFT Advent, 9-speed.
- Chainset: Prowheel, 38T.
- Chainrings: 38T.
- Cassette: microSHIFT, 11-42, 9-speed.
- Chain: KMC X9, 9-speed.
- Rear Derailleur: microSHIFT Advent.
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge, square taper.
- Pedals: Cannondale Comfort.
- Rims: Cannondale, double wall, 32h.
- Front Hub: Sealed Alloy Disc, 5mm Hex Security QR.
- Rear Hub: Sealed Alloy Disc, 5mm Hex Security QR.
- Front Tyre: Maxxis DTR-1, 650b x 47c.
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis DTR-1, 650b x 47c.
- Front Brake: Tektro HD-R280 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor.
- Rear Brake: Tektro HD-R280 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor.
- Brake Levers: Tektro HD-R280 hydraulic disc.
- Handlebars: Cannondale Cruise Control riser, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm, 15° back, 740mm.
- Grips: Cannondale Comfort.
- Headset: Semi-Integrated.
- Stem: Cannondale 3 with Intellimount, alloy, 31.8mm clamp.
- Saddle: Cannondale Treadwell, 170mm, steel rails.
- Seatpost: 6061 Alloy, 31.6 x 350mm.
- Connectivity: Cannondale Wheel Sensor.
- Color: raw.
Cannondale Treadwell 2 Ltd 27.5 - Grey
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.