- Cannondale wheel sensor.
- Bottom bracket: Truvativ Power Spline.
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed.
- Crankset: SRAM SX Eagle Power Spline, 30T.
- Cassette: SRAM SX Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed.
- Gearbox: SRAM SX Eagle.
- Shift levers: SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed.
- Fork: Rock Shox 35 Silver R, 120mm, 15x110 thru axle, 51mm offset.
- Frame: New Smartform C2 alloy, SAVE lowered seat stays, tapered head tube, post mount disc, StraightShot internal cable routing, compatible with BSA 73 dropper post, 12mm thru axle, Boost 148.
- Headset: Integrated, tapered sealed bearing.
- Front Hub: Shimano MT400, 15x110mm thru axle.
- Front tire: Maxxis Minion DHF 29 x 2.5 "Exo Case, Tubeless Ready.
- Front Hub: Shimano MT400 12x148.
- Rear tire: Maxxis High Roller II, 29 x 2.3 ", EXO casing, tubeless ready.
- Rims: WTB STX i25 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready.
- Spokes: Stainless steel, 14 g.
- Tire size: 2.5 Maxxis Minion DHF, Exo 29 x 2.5 "carcass, tubeless ready / (R) Maxxis High Roller II, EXO 29 x 2.3" carcass, tubeless ready.
- Brake levers: TRP hydraulic disc.
- Brakes: TRP Slate G4 4-piston hydraulic disc, 180/160 mm rotors.
- Handles: FunGuy fabric.
- Handlebar. FSA alloy riser, 15mm rise, 760mm.
- Saddle: Cannondale Ergo XC.
- Seatpost: TranzX dropper, 31.6, internal routing, 100mm (S), 120mm (M - XL).
- Stem: Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 0 °.
- Color: Emerald green.
Cannondale Trail SE 2 - Green
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.