Cannondale Trail SE 1 a mountain bike built to increase your game and ignite the passion for trail. Designed for the mountains and ready for anything.
- Frame: All-New, Smartform C2 alloy, SAVE lowered chainstays, tapered head tube, post mount disc, StraightShot internal cable routing, compatible with BSA 73 dropper post, 12mm thru axle, Boost 148.
- Fork: RockShox 35 Gold RL, 120mm, Debonair, 51mm offset.
- Rims: WTB ST i29 TCS, 32 hours, tubeless ready.
- Hubs: (F) Shimano MT400, 15x110mm thru axle / (R) Shimano MT400 12x148mm thru axle.
- Spokes: Stainless steel, 14 g.
- Tires: (F) Maxxis Minion DHF, Exo 29 x 2.5 "carcass, Tubeless Ready / (R) Maxxis High Roller II, 29 x 2.3", EXO carcass, tubeless ready.
- Pedals: Cannondale platform.
- Crankset: SRAM SX Eagle Power Spline, 30 teeth.
- Bottom Bracket: Truvativ Power Spline.
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed.
- Sprockets: SRAM SX Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed.
- Rear derailleur.
- SRAM NX Eagle.
- Brake Levers: SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed.
- Handlebar: FSA alloy riser, 15mm rise, 760mm.
- Knobs: FunGuy fabric.
- Stem: Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 0 °.
- Headset: Integrated, conical sealed bearing.
- Brakes: Shimano MT420 4-piston hydraulic disc, 180 / 160mm RT30 rotors.
- Saddle: Cannondale Trail, 170mm, steel rails.
- Seatpost: TranzX dropper, 31.6, internal routing, 130mm.
- Color: Black / Gray.
Cannondale Trail SE 1 - Grey
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)