Cannondale Trail 3, a mountain bike designed to ignite the passion for the trail and aim higher and higher. Light and reactive, stiff and snappy. Trail frames embody the decades of experience in aluminum processing. The specific geometry for dirt combines speed and control. This bicycle is equipped with short, low sheaths to give you agility and traction, an open steering angle to ensure optimal stability, a wide handlebar and a short stem that guarantees total control. The Trail is reasonably priced, but don't expect weaknesses: it is equipped with a wide range of ratios, powerful disc brakes, wheels and heavy-duty tires to be always ready to launch on the trails (trails). That's why it came to us spontaneously to give it this name.
- Chassis: SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, Boost spacing, tapered 1-1 / 8 "to 1.5" headtube, flat mount brake, StraightShot internal cable routing, BSA-73.
- Fork: RockShox Judy Silver TK, 100mm, Solo Air, 15x110, remote lockout, 42mm offset (27.5 ") 51mm offset (29").
- Rims: WTB STX i23 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready.
- Hubs: (F) Shimano MT400 15x110 (R) MT200 Boost 141 QR.
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g.
- Tires: Schwalbe Rocket Rick, 27.5 / 29 x 2.25 ", K-Guard.
- Pedals: Cannondale Platform.
- Crankset: FSA Comet, 36/26.
- Bottom bracket: MegaExo FSA.
- Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed.
- Sprockets: Sunrace, 11-42, 11-speed.
- Front derailleur: Shimano SLX, direct mount.
- Rear derailleur: Shimano SLX GS.
- Brake levers: Shimano SLX, 2x11.
- Handlebar: Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8th sweep, 4th rise, 760mm.
- Knobs: Cannondale Locking Grips.
- Stem: Cannondale 3 with Intellimount, alloy, 31.8mm clamp.
- Headset: Semi Integrated, 1-1 / 8 "to 1-1 / 2".
- Brakes: Shimano MT200 hydro disc, 180 / 160mm RT10 rotors.
- Saddle: Cannondale Stage 3.
- Seatpost: Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.6 x 350 / 400mm.
- Extras: Cannondale Wheel Sensor.
- Sizes: (27.5) XS, S (29) M, L, XL, 2XL.
- Color: Black.
Cannondale Trail 3 - Black
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)