- Wheel Sensor: Cannondale Wheel Sensor.
- Bottom bracket: Cannondale BB30.
- Chain: KMC X10, 10-speed.
- Crankset: Cannondale 1, BB30a w / OPI SpideRing, 46/30.
- Derailleur: Shimano GRX 400, braze-on.
- Sprocket package: Shimano HG500, 11-36, 10-speed.
- Gearbox: Shimano GRX 400, Shadow RD+.
- Slight gearbox: Shimano GRX 400, 2x10-speed.
- Fork: Full Carbon, 1-1 / 8 "to 1.5" steerer, 55mm OutFront offset, flat mount disc, internal routing, 12x100 speed release thru axle.
- Frame: Carbon Frame, Kingpin suspension system, 12x142 Speed Release thru-axle, dropper post compatible, direct line cable routing.
- Steering Series: Integrated, 1.5 "lower to 1-1/ 8" upper w / reducer, 25mm Alloy top cap.
- Hubs: (F) Formula cartridge bearing, Centerlock, 12x100mm / (R) Formula cartridge bearing, Centerlock, 12x142mm.
- Rims: WTB ST I23 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready.
- Ray. Stainless Steel, 14g (Ai offset Dish-Rear).
- Tires: WTB Riddler TCS Light, 700 x 37C, tubeless ready
- Wheels size: 700c.
- Shimano GRX 400 hydraulic disc.
- Brakes: Shimano GRX 400 hydraulic disc, 160 / 160mm RT64 rotors.
- Grips: Cannondale bar Tape, 3.5 mm.
- Handlebar: Cannondale 3, butted 6061 alloy, 16 deg flare drop.
- Saddle: Fizik Aliante Delta, S-alloy rails.
- Seatpost: Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 27.2 x 350mm.
- Stem: Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7.
- Color: Beetle green.
Cannondale Topstone Carbon 6 - Green
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.