Cannondale Topstone Carbon 105, an unprecedented gravel bike with real suspension. More powerful off-road, more comfortable on the road.
- Chassis: All-New, BallisTec Carbon, Kingpin suspension system, Proportional Response size-specific construction, Directline internal cable routing, BB30-83 Ai, 142x12 Speed Release thru-axle, flat-mount disc, removable fender bridge, multiple gear / bottle mounts, dropper post compatible.
- Fork: All-New, BallisTec Carbon, 55mm OutFront offset, SAVE, 1-1 / 8 "to 1.5" steerer, integrated crown race, Directline internal routing, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, gear / rack / fender mounts.
- Rear shock absorber: Null.
- Rims: WTB ST i23 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready.
- Hubs: (F) Formula CL-712, 12x100 centerlock / (R) Formula RXC-400, 12x142 centerlock.
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g (Ai Offset Dish - rear).
- Tires: WTB Riddler TCS Light, 700 x 37c, tubeless ready.
- Pedals: Not Included.
- Crankset: Cannondale 1, BB30a, FSA rings, 46/30.
- Bottom bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30.
- Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed.
- Sprockets: Shimano 105, 11-34, 11-speed.
- Front derailleur: Shimano 105, braze-on.
- Rear derailleur: Shimano 105 GS.
- Brake levers: Shimano 105 hydro disc, 2x11.
- Handlebar: Cannondale 3, butted 6061 alloy, 16 deg flare drop.
- Knobs: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w / Gel, 3.5mm.
- Stem: Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 7 °.
- Headset: Integrated, 1.5 "lower to 1-1 / 8" upper w / reducer, 25mm Alloy top cap.
- Brakes: Shimano 105 hydro disc, 160 / 160mm RT30 rotors.
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport, steel rails.
- Seatpost: Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 27.2 x 350mm.
- Color: Quicksand.
Cannondale Topstone Carbon 105 - Sand
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)