Cannondale Topstone 1 A capable and versatile gravel road bike. Created to pursue horizons, explore less traveled paths or accelerate your travels.
- Frame: SmartForm C2 Alloy, 12x142 thru-axle, tapered headtube, flat mount disc, StraightShot internal cable routing, multiple gear / bottle mounts
- Fork: BallisTec Full Carbon, 1-1 / 8 "to 1-1 / 4" steerer, 55mm OutFront offset, flat mount disc, internal routing, 12x100 thru axle
- Rims: WTB ST i23 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready
- Hubs: (F) Formula CL-712, 12x100mm centerlock / (R) Formula RXC-400, 12x142mm centerlock
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: WTB Riddler TCS Light, 700 x 37c, tubeless ready
- Crankset: FSA Omega AGX + Alloy, 46/30
- Bottom Bracket: FSA Cartridge
- Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed
- Sprockets: Shimano 105, 11-34, 11-speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano GRX 800, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano GRX 810, Shadow RD +
- Brake Levers: Shimano GRX 600, 11-speed
- Handlebar: Cannondale 3, butted 6061 alloy, 16 deg flare drop
- Grips: Cannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm
- Stem: Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7 °
- Headset: Integrated, 1-1 / 8 "- 1-1 / 4"
- Brakes: Shimano GRX 400, hydraulic disc, 160 / 160mm RT54 rotors
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Radius Sport, steel rails
- Seatpost: Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
- Color: Orange.
Cannondale Topstone 1 - Orange
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.