Cannondale Scalpel Lab71, the definitive cross country bike enters the lab. The result is a revolutionary vehicle, very fast and destined to climb the podium. The Lab71 version of Scalpel is from another planet. On another level. At the limit. It pushes the boundaries of performance beyond the point where any XC mountain bike has never been before. With the hi-modern carbon construction, the ultra-premium specifications and the extraordinary attention to detail, aim only at one place on the podium: the highest step. The most advanced suspension ever created first for the XC. While the others sacrifice performance for the benefit of a reduced weight, our flexpivot suspension is light and performing. Incredibly light, with an exceptional acceleration and acceleration and control: it allows you to always go at full speed. More speed. More fun.
- Frame: Lab71 Edition Hi-Mod Carbon, 100mm Travel, proportional Response Tuned, FlexPivot Chainstay, PF30-83, TapaD Headtube, Speed Release 12mm Thru Axle, Sram Udh, Stash Compatible.
- Fork: Lefty Ocho Carbon 120, 110mm, Chamber Damper With Remote Lockout, Oppo System, TapaD Steerer, 50mm offset.
- Steering series: Integrated Sealed Bearing, Tapated.
- Rear Shock: Fox Float Sl Factory Eva, Kashima, 190x42.5, Custom Tune, Remote Lockout.
- Change: SRAM XX-SL EAGLE AXS T-TYPE.
- Change leve: SRAM Axs T-Type Ultimate Pod Controller.
- Chain: SRAM XX-SL EAGLE T-TYPE, 12-SPEED.
- Pulpting: SRAM XX-SL EAGLE T-TYPE, X-SYNC, 34T.
- Pigno pack: SRAM XX T-Type Eagle Axs, 10-52, 12-Speed.
- Central movement: SRAM DUS PF30 MTB83.
- Brakes: SRAM Level Ultimate Hydraulic Disc, 180/160mm Center Rotors.
- Brake leve: SRAM Level Ultimate Hydraulic Disc.
- Search: Hollowgram XC-SL 27, Superlight Hi-Istpact Carbon, 27mm Inner Width, 28h, Tubeless Ready.
- Raggi: DT Swiss Competition Race, Straight-Pull.
- Pneumatic size: 2.4.
- Wheel size: 29.
- Mozzi: (F) Hollowgram Lefty 60 / (R) Hollowgram W / DT Swiss 240 Exp Star Ratchet Internal, 12x148mm Thru-Axle.
- Tires: Maxxis Rekon Race WT 29x2.4 ", Exo Protection, Tubeless Ready / (R) Maxxis Aspen WT 29x2.4", Exo Protection, Tubeless Ready.
- Handle: Cannondale 1 Flat, Carbon, 31.8mm, 9th Backsweep, 760mm.
- Handbridge attack: Cannondale 1, 7075 Alley, 1-1/8 ", 31.8, 7th.
- Handle: Cannondale XC silicone.
- Sella: Prologue dimension ed, thyrox rails.
- Reggisella: Cannondale C1 Carbon, 31.6x400mm.
- Rotate sensor: Cannondale Wheel Sensor.
- Black colour.
Cannondale Scalpel LAB71 - Black
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.