Cannondale Scalpel Carbon 3, this is the ultimate XC racing bike. Revolutionary suspension, aggressive geometry and "featherweight" let you go completely open gas always. The new Scalpel frame is one of the lightest double suspension MTB frames ever made: it has a rear shock absorber, but it weighs just over 1,900 grams. Incredible suspension, impeccable handling and extreme lightness: the perfect recipe to win. Lefty, the most avant-garde XC fork ever created, fluid and ultra-light, which ensures precise driving. The unique design of its kind allows you to pass on branches and roots and to curve perfectly even in the most extreme situations.
- Frame: All-New, 100mm travel, BallisTec Carbon, Proportional Response Tuned, FlexPivot Chainstay, PF30-83, Tapered Headtube, Speed Release 12mm thru axle, Ai Offset, Stash compatible
- Fork: Lefty Ocho, 100mm, Chamber Damper with remote lockout, OppO Spring System, tapered steerer, 55mm offset
- Rear shock: Fox Float DPS Performance Elite EVOL, remote lockout, adjustable rebound
- Rims: Stan's NoTubes Crest S1, 28h, tubeless ready
- Hubs: (F) Lefty 60 / (R) Shimano MT510 12x148mm thru-axle
- Spokes: DT Swiss Champion
- Tires: (F) Schwalbe Racing Ray Performance, 29 x 2.25 ", Addix Compound, tubeless ready, (R) Schwalbe Racing Ralph Performance, 29 x 2.25", Addix Compound, tubeless ready
- Pedals: Not included
- Crankset: HollowGram, BB30a, OPI SpideRing, 34T, Ai offset
- Bottom bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Chain: Shimano SLX, 12-speed
- Sprockets: Shimano SLX, 10-51, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano XT
- Brake levers: Shimano SLX, 12-speed
- Handlebar: Cannondale 2 Flat, butted 2014 Alloy, 31.8mm, 3rd rise, 8th sweep, 760mm
- Knobs: ESI Silicone 32mm Grips
- Stem: Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7 °
- Headset: Integrated, 1-1 / 8 to 1.5 ", sealed angular contact bearings
- Brakes: Shimano Deore M6000 hydraulic disc, 160 / 160mm RT54 rotors
- Saddle: Prologue Dimension NRD, STN rails
- Seatpost: Cannondale 2, 7075 Alloy, 31.6 x 400mm
- Color: Mercury.
Cannondale Scalpel Carbon 3 - Silver
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.