Cannondale Moterra Neo Lab71: Ultra-premium assembly The most powerful Bosch motor. The level of e-MTB performance achieved by the Moterra Neo LAB71 is unmatched. The LAB71 approach means the bike is examined from top to bottom to remove every superfluous gram and add as many watts as possible. This all translates into superfine fittings and attention to detail in pursuit of maximum performance. The SRAM XX drivetrain and Zipp 3Zero Moto wheels are just the beginning. The Moterra Neo LAB71 boasts the lightest and most powerful "Race" version of Bosch's top-of-the-line motor, the Performance Line CX. This model is lighter and also features the exclusive Race mode that increases your thrust by up to 400%. You'll feel like you're pedaling on the trails on top of a lightning bolt. The performance of the electric bike goes far beyond just power and components. In fact, Moterra Neo has an innovative design created to help you get the most out of both. Our size-specific Proportional Response suspension and geometry take e-MTB performance to the next level, and the LAB71 version takes it to unthinkable heights.
- Frame: Lab71 Edition Full Carbon Front Triangle, SmartForm C1 Alloy Swingarm, 150mm travel, Proportional Response Tuned Suspension, removable downtube battery, alloy skid plate, 55mm chainline, internal cable routing, 148x12mm thru-axle, UDH hanger, post mount brake, 1.5" - 1.8" tapered headtube, 18mm two-bolt kickstand mount.
- Fork: RockShox Lyrik Ultimate, Charger 3, 150mm, DebonAir, 15x110mm thru-axle, tapered steered, 42mm offset.
- Headset: Acros, integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.8", sealed bearings.
- Rear Shock: RockShox Deluxe Select +, DebonAir, 2-Pos mode adjust, adjustable rebound.
- Motor: Bosch Performance Line CX Race.
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube, 750Wh.
- Battery Charger: Bosch 4A.
- Display: Bosch Kiox 300 w/ LED remote.
- Gearbox: SRAM XX Eagle AXS T-Type.
- Gearshifts: SRAM AXS T-Type Ultimate Pod Controller.
- Chain: SRAM XX Eagle T-Type, Flattop.
- Crankset: E*THIRTEEN E*Spec Race Carbon, 160mm, 34T.
- Sprocket pack: SRAM XX Eagle T-Type, 10-52, 12-speed.
- Brakes: SRAM Code Ultimate Stealth 4-piston hydraulic disc, 220/200mm rotors.
- Brake Levers: SRAM Code Ultimate Stealth hydraulic disc, carbon levers.
- Rims: Zipp 3Zero Moto, carbon, 32h, 30mm inner width, 37.5mm outer width, 29" (27.5 rear, size small).
- Spokes: Zipp 3Zero Moto.
- Tire size: 2.6.
- Wheel Size: 29.
- Hubs: (F) Zipp ZM2, 15x110mm thru-axle / (R) Zipp ZM2, 12x148mm thru-axle.
- Tires: (F) Maxxis Minion DHF, 29x2.6", EXO, tubeless ready / (R) Maxxis Rekon, 29x2.6", (size Small - 27.5x2.6") EXO, tubeless ready.
- Handlebar: HollowGram SAVE riser bar, Carbon, 35mm clamp, 30mm rise, 8° sweep, 5° rise, 780mm.
- Handlebar: Cannondale, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 35.0, internal cables.
- Knobs: Cannondale TaperRidge.
- Saddle: Cannondale Scoop Shallow Race, Ti rails.
- Seatpost: SRAM Reverb AXS, 31.6, 125mm (S), 150mm (M), 170mm (L-XL).
- Extras: SuperNova Mini 2 Pro STVZO w/ remote high beam switch, Zipp tubeless valve stems, SRAM AXS charger.
- Color: Red (Tinted Red).
Cannondale Moterra Neo Lab71 - Red
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.