Stripe Bib Tight is a technical, thermal and elastic cycling dungarees designed to pedal in cold and very cold climates, when temperatures approach zero.The back structure is made of Dot Mesh Light breathable mesh fabric, a fiber that promotes breathability and facilitates freedom of movement. The straps are in elastic tension microfibre.It features an anatomical pad, Dot Endurance from Elastic Interface, in anatomically variable variable density foam (100mm), offering comfort and performance facilitating the correct riding position. The hydrophilic and water-repellent qualities of the components allow excellent drainage and facilitate transpiration. For these characteristics it falls into the Race Distance category.Stripe Bib Tight is distinguished by the colorful girocoscia insert with the Dotoutche logo, proposed in different color versions, it can be combined with other items in the collection to create a total look. Pro Fit wearability.
- Preformed anatomic construction.
- Internal ultra-flat seams, particularly comfortable against the skin.
- Anatomic Dot Free-Fit System divider: ensures the bibshorts fit securely and keeps the straps in just the right position while riding.
- Braces in variable tension stretch microfiber.
- Raw-edged Dot Gripper Light leg gripper, ensuring optimal compression-free grip and a low-profile design, which is really appreciated with shoecovers.
- The breathable Dot Endurance anatomic pad is made from multi-density foam.
- Hi-viz reflective details.
- Color: Black/Orange.
Dotout Stripe bib tight - Black orange
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. * - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)