The Assos UMA GT Ultraz Winter Bib Tights are made with tested winter-proof fabrics to ensure unparalleled levels of thermal insulation, breathability and weather resistance. Assos used the same highly insulating RX Heavy combed fabric we use for the Winter Bib Tights, to which a second outer layer has been added for added protection. For this twinDeck structure, NEOS Ultra was used, an ultra-thin double-layer softshell fabric, equipped with a taped polyurethane membrane, waterproof and 100% windproof, which guarantees complete protection from the part of the legs and buttocks exposed to the elements. snow, rain, splashes from the road, whipping wind and low temperatures. Here too, as in the Winter bib tights, the back of the legs is made of RX Light fabric, which provides greater breathability and comfort in this highly flexible area. The fit of the Ultraz bib tights falls into the regularFit category, which means they are slightly compressive thanks to the double layer design but not as tight as the racingFit garments. Being both pre-formed and stitched, the fabric components flex with each pedal stroke, for a snug effect and full support to the upper legs, knees and calves when in motion. The chamois is our proven UMA EVO model, featuring 8mm of soft memory foam for reliable comfort on all rides.
- RX Heavy: Applied to the skin-facing side of the legs, this brushed warp-knit fabric has been developed to provide exceptional comfort, wick moisture, add high levels of insulation, and remain extremely flexible. 290g/m2, ECO water-repellent, and odorControl.
- NEOS Ultra: Added as a second layer along the leg panels, it’s a patented 2L windproof and highly breathable softshell constructed with a PU bonded membrane for added water-repellency. Weight: 190g/m2; Breathability: MVP 44,500g/m2/24h; Water Column: >10,000mm; Elasticity: 4-way stretch.
- twinDeck: Double-layer fabric construction boosts insulation using a combination of NEOS Ultra and RX Heavy textiles.
- RX Light: Lightweight, asymmetrical-stretch warp-knit fabric developed to provide light insulation and boost comfort on the backs of the knees. 205g/m2, ECO water-repellent, and odorControl.
- UMA Winter Insert: The UMA elastic interface insert, evolved. New black colorway, and our proven 8mm of memory foam, this insert is nestled at the intersection between comfort and performance.
- 3D waffle: A patented, three-layer perforated foam that increases breathability and eliminates excess weight.
- goldenGate: A patented technology that interrupts the stitching along both of the insert’s side panels, allowing a more three-dimensional freedom of movement in this sensitive, rotational area.
- Y7 Frame Carrier Bib Tech: Wide, flexible bib straps converge at the upper back in a Y-shape design, resulting in a flat, stable structure that disappears between the shoulder blades.
- Schnalle: A thin magnetic clasp situated below your chest that’s simple to fit and unclasp.
- Stabilizator V3: Dorsal stabilizer in a solid mesh with limited vertical stretch. Includes UMA GT line graphics and climaCode.
- Reflective Accents: Placed on the backs of the thighs for added visibility.
- regularFit: Optimized for total comfort in the riding position, with a more relaxed cut than our second-skin racingFit. o our second-skin racing Fit.
Assos UMA GT Ultraz Winter women bibtight - Black
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. * - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)