We use proprietary and third-party cookies in order to improve our services. Click here for more detailed information.
Mavic Ksyrium Pro Carbon UST disc wheels - Black
Usually shipped within 1-2 working days
Ksyrium Pro Carbon Disc wheels features the same rims as the pro-level "SL" model, which means full carbon construction and our UST Road Tubeless technology. The 21mm internal width is optimized for 28mm tires to deliver a smooth, efficient ride on a variety of road surfaces. The rims feature a 32mm tall, aero optimized shape that's made possible by disc brake innovations and the lack of a brake track. And with our Road Tubeless system, you can run lower tire pressure for improved rolling resistance, a smoother ride quality, and a reduced risk of punctures. The system is easy to set up and use, and the rims and tires are optimized as a system, with seamless integration and performance.
If your typical rides include a little of everything—tough climbs, fast sprints, technical cornering and descents—the Ksyrium Pro Carbon Disc is a fast, easy way to supercharge your road bike.
- Front axle: 12x100 thru axle, easily convertible to quick release with included adapters. Not compatible with 15mm through axles.
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with included adapters.
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies.
- Front: Quick release and 12x100 through axle compatible.
- Auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto), front and rear.
- Rear: Quick Release, 12x142 and 12x135 compatible.
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360.
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum.
- Axle material: aluminum.
- Dimensions: 28-622 (700x28c).
- Front and Rear Tread: 11 Storm single compound.
- Yksion Pro UST.
- UST Tubeless Ready.
- Breaker: Polyamide, from bead to bead.
- Casing: 127 TPI.
- Pair without tyre: 1620 grams.
- Front without tyre: 750 grams.
- Rear without tyre: 870 grams.