We use proprietary and third-party cookies in order to improve our services. Click here for more detailed information.
Assos Equipe RS Spring Fall Aero vest - Black
Usually shipped within 1-2 working days
Assos Gilet RS Team Spring Fall Aero, less is more ”when it comes to the layers worn during races, an art that is perfected thanks to years and years of cycling with a number pinned on the back. Too many layers and feel too hot, too few and the central part of the body remains cold, as well as the muscles and joints that find it difficult to maintain the temperature. Fortunately, our production team and the test cyclists are well versed in the matter.
Unlike the standard super thin windproof vest, the Aero vest is specifically suited to the unique needs of pedaling at full throttle in continuously variable weather conditions. To achieve this, Assos started with two main fabrics: a three-layer fabric in highly technical softshell for the front, called 2XS, and a lighter, more breathable fabric for the back, the consolidated Push Pull fabric we use for the construction of our mesh pockets. 2XS is the last member to join the Stratagon family; it is a flexible fabric, equipped with a membrane, capable of blocking cold winds and spray coming from the road and at the same time retaining the precious heat in the central part of the body. The open-knit structure of the Push Pull fabric is extremely elastic and
lightly. Result? A breathable and sweat-proof back panel from top to bottom. As a racing garment, Assos had to reduce the waistcoat to the essentials for a number of reasons: to reduce weight, maintain aerodynamics and make integration with leg warmers and other layers perfect. Assos has achieved this thanks to the raw-cut edges throughout the garment and to the pre-formed panels, which create a barrier for the central part of the body that can be adapted to the layers and ensure that the upper part of the body remains
warm and protected for the duration of the ride.
- 2XS: used for the front panel, it is a 3-layer fabric in windproof and highly breathable softshell, made with a thermo-hydrophilic membrane and a brushed carbon-sanded side to offer additional softness. Water column:> 10,000 mm
- Push Pull: the rear panel is made with the Push Pull warp knit fabric developed by ASSOS, which offers high protection against UV rays (UPF 50+). Highly breathable, this fine-knit fabric offers two-way elasticity, fast drying and extreme comfort.
- Zip with two sliders: taped structure, with stabilizer puller and self-locking function (cam lock) on the top to facilitate use with one hand only, for adjustment according to different weather conditions and to allow the cyclist to open the jacket from below for improve breathability.
- Sharp cut: the edges and sleeves are raw cut, creating a soft and aerodynamic design that integrates perfectly with additional layers.
- Reflective strip: wide strip of reflective material that extends vertically along the back for better visibility.
- AeroFit: our slimmer cut for speed, even more close-fitting and with a greater level of compression than racingFit. It gives the impression of limiting movement when you're not in the saddle, but turns into a second skin during the race.
- Color: Black series.