We use proprietary and third-party cookies in order to improve our services. Click here for more detailed information.
Vision Metron 40 Tubolar Wheels - Black Red
Usually shipped within 1-2 working days
Vision’s Metron 40 is the tactical wheel essential to your quiver. The Metron 40 wheelset is built for both climbing and CX. Victorious on the Cyclocross course, the cobbles of the spring classics, and the torturous mountain stages in the Pro peloton, this wheelset can handle whatever you put them through. Vision’s complete wheel system has a 24.8mm rim width, direct pull bladed spokes, ABS brass nipples, 2 to 1 lacing, CFD / wind tunnel proven aerodynamics, and 100+ pro-podium finishes over the last few seasons. Available in both Clincher and Tubular, these wheels will suite all of your personal needs. This wheelset is living proof that Vision wheels are among the best in the business. Look no further, your new carbon wheelset is waiting!
- Full carbon 40mm section tubular rim.
- New extra light P. R.A. hubs for DP spokes.
- 17mm hub axle diameter.
- Aero bladed spokes.
- Special ABS self locking nipples.
- Artisan built, entirely by hand.
- Includes special QR (QR-91), brake pads, valve extenders and wheel bags.
- Front hub: UD carbon finish.
- Rear hub: black anodized.
- Spokes: Black.
- Aluminum freehub body for Shimano 10-11sp
- Spokes (F/R): 18 radial front wheel; 21 rear wheel, 14 cross x2 drive side and 7 radial non drive side (2:1 ratio).
- Minimum tire requirement of 23mm.
- Weight: 1,320g/pair (w/o QR).