We use proprietary and third-party cookies in order to improve our services. Click here for more detailed information.
Tacx T2400 Satori Smart Indoor Bike Trainer
Usually shipped within 1-2 working days
Tacx Satori Smart Bike Trainer
This basic Smart trainer uses complex technology in a user-friendly fashion. The resistance is set manually with the handlebar resistance lever offering 10 different resistance positons, from very easy to very strong.
The Satori Smart can communicate via both ANT+ as well as Bluetooth® Smart. In the resistance unit an accurate measurement of your speed, cadence and power is performed. This data is then shown on the screen your using, whether this is a tablet, smartphone, sportwatch, or something else. During or after a training session you, or your coach, can thus monitor your performance closely.
Since the Satori is not hooked up to the power net, you can use this trainer anytime and anywhere, also when you don’t have your smartphone with you.
- Software Tacx apps & Third party apps. PC software via upgrade. ;
- Operation Handlebar resistance lever;
- Resistance unit Magnetic;
- Realistic slope 10 positions;
- Descent simulation No;
- Max brake power (10 sec.) 950 Watt;
- Sprint power (1 min.) 800 Watt;
- Mass inertia 16.93 kg;
- Suitable for all bikes, if necessary with axle skewers or nuts.