We use proprietary and third-party cookies in order to improve our services. Click here for more detailed information.
Specialized Venge Pro Disc Sram Etap - Blue
Product not saleable in: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, United States
Usually shipped within 1-2 working days
Manufacturer code: 97820-11
Specialized Venge Pro Disc Sram Etap - Blue
Seven years ago Specialized kicked off the "Aerodynamics is All" project with Venge. We knew it was the way to make professionals faster. Today this ideology reaches even higher peaks with the new Venge. Not only is it 8 seconds faster than the previous Venge ViAS, but they have managed to retain all the Rider-First Engineered ™ features you already know and love, plus Specialized has reduced the weight of the 460-gram module. They started with a new technology, the 'FreeFoil Shape Library'. Engineers developed an optimization algorithm and used a supercomputer (yes, really) to create new aerodynamic profiles, from differentiated weights, with different surface areas and various structural targets. Armed with this collection of profiles, all with different proportions they could use them in the different positions of the frame and then test a variety of configurations to determine the best equipment to test in the wind tunnel. Compared to the fastest and most aerodynamic racing bike up to now (the Venge ViAS), and to many other bikes on the market, the new Venge is 8 seconds faster on a distance of 40km to zero degrees of yaw. It is faster even on the road, in all wind conditions, not just in the wind tunnel. There are also other factors to consider. The perfect combination of weight and aerodynamics is essential for the overall performance of a bike. A bike that is just aerodynamic will be fine on the plains, but it will be difficult to ride uphill or slightly inclined to instant acceleration. A bike that is only very light will give problems in all conditions except uphill. We managed to make the new Venge more aerodynamic than the ViAS, and also to remove 460 grams from the module. It means having saved 240g on the frame, 25g on the fork, 107g on the front, 25g on the seat post and 63g in small parts. Thus, on any path, the new Venge will represent the fastest choice. Specialized achieved this weight reduction thanks to the Rider-First Engineered ™ piping with new layups and materials. All this led to the new Venge, which is not only lighter, but also has a higher stiffness / weight ratio and a vibration absorption in the vertical plane that is 40% higher than the ViAS - for any frame size. These changes may not be visible to the naked eye, but with just one bike output you feel how much it is capable of accelerating and how vibration absorption makes us faster. And that's not all here. Geometry has also been updated thanks to data collected with over 40,000 Retül placements and feedback from professional riders. The Performance Road geometry provides a reactive front end, a short wheelbase and an optimal power transfer. It is worth dwelling on some new features of the Venge. The front axle, developed in collaboration with the professional teams, has a very rigid handlebar stem, a new, faster and stiff handlebar with a working on the surface of the upper part for greater grip and control. Greater 'light' also for the tires - they can be mounted with a section up to 32mm. Finally, the Shimano A-Junction device finds accommodation in the seat post, so it is easier for the team mechanics to get there to charge the batteries or check their charge. The Venge Pro mounts quality components such as the SRAM Force eTAP AXS group with hydraulic disc brakes, Roval CL 50 wheels in carbon fiber and S-Works Turbo world class tires.
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB for BB30.
- Chain: SRAM Force, 12-speed.
- Crankset: SRAM Force AXS, 48/35T.
- Lever: SRAM Force eTAP, hydraulic disc.
- Front derailleur: SRAM Force eTAP AXS.
- Cassette: SRAM CS XG 1270, 12-speed, 10-33t.
- Rear derailleur: SRAM Force eTAP AXS.
- Fork: S-Works FACT 11r carbon, 100x12mm through-axis, flat disc.
- Saddle: Power Expert, 143mm, nylon base, synthetic leather, titanium hollow guides.
- Seatpost: Integrated two-piece wedge.
- Tape: TAPE S-Wrap Roubaix.
- Handlebar: S-Works Aerofly II, 80mm x 130mm drop rate.
- Rear wheel: Roval CL50 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, Win Tunnel Engineered, depth 50mm, DT Swiss 350 internals, 24h.
- Camera: Turbo Ultralight, Presto 60mm valve.
- Front tire: S-Works Turbo, 120 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm.
- Rear tire: S-Works Turbo, 120 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm.
- Front wheel: Roval CL50 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, Win Tunnel Engineered, depth 50mm, 21h.
- Front brake: SRAM Force eTAP, hydraulic disc.
- Rear brake: SRAM Force eTAP, hydraulic disc.
- Pedals: Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose sphere with reflectors.
- Chassis: FACT 11r carbon, Rider-First Engineered ™, Win Tunnel Engineered, internal electric only cable passage, OSBB, 12x142mm thru axle, flat disc.
- Color: gloss teal tint / black reflective.