We use proprietary and third-party cookies in order to improve our services. Click here for more detailed information.
Specialized Turbo Levo FSR 2019 - Black blue
Usually shipped within 1-2 working days
Specialized Turbo Levo FSR 2019. Fun is the feeling we always try to increase and there is no better way than to go out on some nice singletracks to forget all worries. Sometimes, however, lack of time, motivation or sports trauma prevent riders from pedaling. So we found the solution - the new Turbo Levo. It acts like a modern trailbike and gives you the power to pedal more. All at an affordable price. Completely renewed frame in M5 Premium alloy with asymmetrical design, and Trail geometry, capable and comfortable at the same time. Also the kinematics has been perfected as well as the programmed rigidity. The Specialized 2.1 dedicated engine with Rx Trail calibration is more efficient, smaller and lighter than the previous version. It is thus in the high end of e-bike engines and has unique features such as instant pedal engagement, excellent heat management, a dual free-wheel design that interrupts the flow if you arrive at maximum speed and a fluid output , silent and constant, even at the maximum level. New Specialized M2 series battery with 500Wh capacity, integrated in the frame and easily removable.
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t.
- Crankset: Praxis, 2D cold-forged alloy, custom offset, 165mm.
- Rear derailleur: SRAM NX, 11-speed.
- Gears: 32T, custom steel.
- Chain: KMC X11ET, 11-speed w / Missing Link ™.
- Controls: SRAM S700, single-click lever.
- Front brake: SRAM Level T, hydraulic disc, 4-Piston Caliper, 200mm.
- Rear brake: SRAM Level T hydraulic disc, 2-Piston Caliper, 200mm.
- Seatpost: Specialized 2-bolt head, forged alloy, 5mm offset, micro-adjust, 34.9mm.
- Attack: Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise.
- Knobs: Specialized Sip grip, half-waffle, S / M: regular thickness, L / XL: XL thickness.
- Handlebar: Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp.
- Saddle; Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm.
- Pedals: Specialized Dirt.
- Rims: Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready.
- Rooms: Standard, Presta valve.
- Rear tire: Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6 ".
- Spokes: DT Swiss Industry.
- Front tire: Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6 ".
- Front hub: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h.
- Rear hub: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h.
- Collar: Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm.
- Frame: Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, 29 Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel.
- Fork: RockShox Sektor RL, 29 "Boost ™, 150mm of travel.
- Shock absorber: RockShox Deluxe RT w / custom air valve, 150mm of travel.
- UI / REMOTE: Specialized TCU, 10-LED state of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT + / Bluetooth®, handlebar remote with walk-assist.
- Charger: Custom charger, 42V4A w / Rosenberger plug.
- Engine: Specialized 2.1, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal.
- Wiring: Custom Specialized wiring harness.
- Battery: Turbo M2-500, fully integrated w / rock guard, 500Wh.
- Color: Black / Blue.