We use proprietary and third-party cookies in order to improve our services. Click here for more detailed information.
Specialized Tarmac SL6 Comp - Black red
Usually shipped within 1-2 working days
If you want to improve on road racing, switching to Tarmac Comp is the fastest and most economically advantageous way. For the construction Specialized has used software developed in the aerospace industry that has helped them to revolutionize the layout of the FACT 10r carbon fiber frame. With this approach, Specialized has reduced the weight of the frame by almost 20% - the perfect recipe for reaching new heights. They further refined our Rider-First Engineered ™ technology to make sure the Tarmac was stiff in the right places. During this work they have also improved the geometry, thanks to the Retül data collection and the input received from professional athletes. The new Performance Road geometry perfects the combination of a reactive front end with a short wheelbase, resulting in instantaneous responses and optimal power transfer. While stiffness offers the aforementioned benefits, vibration absorption also plays an important role in achieving optimal driving quality. That's why Specialized has created a seat post that provides a degree of flexibility in the last 120mm, lowering the seat stays and changing the profile of the seatpost. Compatibility with tires up to 30mm has also been increased. This set-up makes it possible to use lower pressures for lower rolling resistance, superior traction and comfort. With these tricks the Tarmac is always a race machine, with the advantage of slightly smoothing the imperfections of some roads. All of this is beautiful, but Specialized knows that aerodynamics is an essential factor that wants you to go faster. The athletes of the Quick Step Floors and Bora-Hansgrohe teams always ask for aerodynamic improvements. The aim was therefore to seek advantages in this sense, without taking anything away from the driving quality of the Tarmac. During the development period Specialized has discovered three areas where we could get results-a new fork profile, lowered aerodynamic profile sheaths and a D-shaped seatpost and seatpost. The result is a bike that is about 45 seconds longer. fast over a distance of 40km compared to other bikes of the same category. A difference that you feel when you are on the run. As a preparation Specialized has chosen products from the excellent value for money the Shimano Ultegra 8000 mechanical group, DT R460 wheels and sliding Turbo Pro 26mm tires.
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-speed, 11-30t.
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra R8000, HollowTech 2, 11-speed.
- Post change: Shimano Ultegra R8000-GS, medium cage.
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000, braze-on.
- Bottom Bracket: Praxis, BB30 for Shimano.
- Gears: 52 / 36T.
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed.
- Controls: Shimano Ultegra R8000.
- Brake: Shimano Ultegra R8010-F, direct-mount.
- Post brake: Shimano Ultegra R8010-RS, direct-mount.
- Seatpost: S-Works FACT Carbon Tarmac seatpost, 20mm offset.
- Attack: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise.
- Tape: S-Wrap Roubaix w / sticky gel.
- Handlebar: Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp.
- Collar: Tarmac SL6 clamp assembly.
- Saddle: Comp Gel Toupe, 143mm, hollow Cro-Mo rails, Body Geometry Shape.
- Post rim: DT R460, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h.
- Camera: Presta, 48mm valve.
- Front tire: Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm.
- Post tire: Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm.
- Front rim: DT R460, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 20h.
- Pedals: Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose ball w / reflectors.
- Chassis: Tarmac SL6, FACT 10r carbon, Rider-First Engineered ™, OSBB, clean routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 130mm rear spacing, direct-mount rim brake.
- Fork: FACT 10r carbon, direct-mount rim brake.
- Color: Satin Carbon / Anthracite / Red / White.