We use proprietary and third-party cookies in order to improve our services. Click here for more detailed information.
Specialized S-Works 7 shoes - Down Under Collection
Product not saleable in: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, United States
Usually shipped within 1-3 working days
Specialized S-Works 7 shoes. The Santos Tour Down Under starts the new season of road racing. To celebrate it, Specialized presented the S-Works 7 shoes with coloring inspired by the Australian parakeet. Spots of blue, green and yellow will cross the platoon. These shoes, just like the budgie, are very fast, don't miss them! The Australian parakeet, like so many other animals in Australian nature, is endangered by devastating fires. Specialized donates $ 100,000 for efforts to save animals in Australia. Ergonomically designed Body Geometry sole and insole, scientifically tested for high power transfer, to increase efficiency and reduce the risk of injury due to the optimization of hip, knee and foot alignment.
- Maximum power transfer thanks to the rigid and lightweight FACT Powerline ™ carbon fiber sole: stiffness index 15.0.
- The union of Dyneema® fabric with TPU allows to obtain a mix of comfort and resistance.
- Boa® S3-Snap system for fine adjustment even when sitting in the saddle, guaranteed by Boa®.
- The PadLock ™ heel always keeps the heel in place for better acceleration.
- The titanium threaded bushes can be inverted to further retract the cleat up to 5mm.
- Non-slip and easily replaceable rear cleat.
- Form Fit fit for a better connection between foot and shoe.
- Prepared for all the main pedals with three-screw cleats.
- Approximate weight: 224gr. (one shoe size 42).
- This limited coloring is inspired by the plumage of the Australian parakeet.