We use proprietary and third-party cookies in order to improve our services. Click here for more detailed information.
Specialized Rockhopper Expert 1X 29 - Black
Product not saleable in: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, United States
Usually shipped within 1-3 working days
Rockhopper Expert 1X it's th ebike you need if you’re a mountain biker, and you need a bike that’s as ready to rip as you. That’s the most capable Rockhopper yet. Specialized gave the A1 SL Aluminum frame on the Rockhopper Expert 1X a lighter, tighter look with tube shapes that are optimized for the lowest weight while preserving its legendary comfort. With clean lines and internal cable routing, turns out it looks as sweet as it rides. Stable and agile might seem contradictory, but the Sport XC 29 Geometry on the Rockhopper Comp 1X accomplishes both goals, with nimble, responsive handling for tight trails and superior stability when going fast, plus a rider position that’s comfortable for long rides. Shimano’s reliable MT200 hydraulic disc brakes keep you under control with less effort at the lever. 10-speed Shimano Deore drivetrain offers precise shifts and long-lasting quality. Wide 2.3-inch Ground Control Sport front and Fast Trak rear tires provide optimal traction and efficiency.
- Chain: Kmc, x10, ept anti-corrosion coating, 10-speed w/ missing link™
- Bottom bracket: Square-tapered, 73mm, internal bearings
- Crankset: Stout 1x, forged alloy
- Shift levers: Shimano deore, 10-speed w/ optical gear display
- Cassette: Shimano, 10-speed, 11-42t
- Chainrings: 30t
- Rear derailleur: Shimano deore, shadow plus, gs cage, 10-speed
- Fork: Sr suntour xcr 29, rebound adjust, air spring, 46mm offset, 80/90/100mm of travel (size-specific)
- Front hub: Shimano, center lock™ disc, 9x100mm spacing, quick-release, 28h
- Rear hub: Shimano fh-mt200, 9x141mm qr, center lock™ disc, 32h
- Inner tubes: Presta, 40mm valve
- Spokes: Stainless, 14g
- Rims: Specialized xc 29, 25mm internal width, disc-specific
- Front tire: Ground control sport, 29x2.3"
- Rear tire: Fast trak sport, 29x2.3"
- Saddle: Specialized bridge, size specific, 143/155mm
- Seatpost: Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm
- Stem: Stout 3d-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise
- Handlebars: Stout xc, double-butted alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 31.8mm
- Grips: Specialized trail grips, lock-on
- Front brake: Shimano br-mt200, hydraulic disc, 160/180mm
- Rear brake: Shimano br-mt200, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- Pedals: Specialized dirt
- Seat binder: Alloy, quick-release clamp, 34.9mm
- Frame: A1 sl aluminum, sport xc 29 geometry, tapered head tube, internal cable routing, boost qr 141x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger.
- Color: black.