We use proprietary and third-party cookies in order to improve our services. Click here for more detailed information.
Specialized Pitch Comp 650B 2X - Lilla
Product not saleable in: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, United States
Usually shipped within 1-3 working days
The rugged Specialized Pitch Comp is built to get you way out there and back on every adventure. Specialized relentlessly refined the Pitch’s handling for an exquisite balance of an agile, playful feel, with stability at speed, all in a proven frame design with durable performance parts. What to pick, the nimble 26-inch wheel size or the fast-rolling 29er? Neither, we said. The the sweet spot for many riders, and trails, is right in between, so the Pitch rolls on 27.5-inch wheels that offer a 29er’s confident handling in a tighter, lighter package. The A1 Premium Aluminum frame is pretty much the definition of strong. But that doesn’t mean it rides like a brute. Our engineers carefully optimized the shape of every tube to ensure it offers a smooth, comfortable, confident ride even on the bumpiest trails. Double-chainring Shimano drivetrain handles steep climbs with ease. SR Suntour XCM suspension fork with Multi-Circuit custom damping. Sure-gripping Ground Control Sport tires for reliable traction.
- Chain: kmc x9ept, 9-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable missing link™.
- Bottom bracket: square-tapered, 73mm, internal bearings.
- Crankset: stout 2x, forged alloy.
- Front derailleur: shimano altus fd-m2020 2-speed.
- Shift levers: shimano altus, 9-speed.
- Cassette: sunrace, 9-speed, 11-36t.
- Chainrings: 36/22t.
- Rear derailleur: shimano acera, 9-speed.
- Fork: sr suntour xcm 27.5 w/hlo, coil, custom multi-circuit damping, 80/100mm of travel (size-specific).
- Front hub: shimano, center lock™ disc, 9x100mm spacing, quick-release, 32h.
- Rear hub: shimano, center lock™ disc, 9x135mm spacing, quick-release, 32h.
- Inner tubes: schrader valve.
- Spokes: stainless, 14g.
- Rims: stout trail 27.5, alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm inner width, 32h.
- Front tire: ground control sport, 60 tpi, wire bead, flak jacket flat protection, 27.5 x 2.3".
- Rear tire: ground control sport, 60 tpi, wire bead, flak jacket flat protection, 27.5 x 2.3".
- Seatpost: alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm.
- Stem: stout 3d-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise.
- Handlebars: specialized, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm.
- Grips: specialized mtb grip, lock-on.
- Front brake: shimano br-mt200, hydraulic disc, 180/160mm.
- Rear brake: shimano br-mt200, hydraulic disc, 160mm.
- Pedals: specialized dirt.
- Seat binder: alloy, qr clamp, 34.9mm.
- Frame: a1 premium aluminum, sport trail 27.5 geometry, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger.
- Color: Gloss Uv Lilac/Satin Black.