We use proprietary and third-party cookies in order to improve our services. Click here for more detailed information.
Specialized Hotrock 24 - Black fluo pink
Product not saleable in: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, United States
Usually shipped within 1-3 working days
Your little one might love to ride, but that doesn't mean they'll be doing Trans-Provence this summer. That's why we made our Hotrock 24 with plenty of gear range to tackle the neighbourhood hills, and enough front end travel to ride beginner's trails confidently. Of course, it also features a lightweight, yet durable, A1 Premium Aluminium frame that's designed to take a hit while they find their legs on the pump track. Chatter and bumps, meanwhile, are handled by the coil-sprung SR Suntour fork's 50mm of travel. Then there are a whole host of other components that are plenty tough enough to stand up to your little ripper, so you can rest assured that you'll be spending more time riding with your kid and less time waiting in line at the repair counter.
- Tough, light, and durable, the A1 Premium Aluminium frame is built to stand up to years of tough riding.
- SR Suntour suspension fork offers 50mm of coil-sprung travel that smooths out bumpy, rough terrain.
- The 8-speed Shimano Tourney shifts smoothly and is tough enough for abuse.
- Chain: Kmc hv500.
- Bottom bracket: Bsa, square taper, e-type.
- Crankset: Forged alloy, square taper, 152mm w/ chainguard.
- Shift levers: Shimano tourney, revo, 8-speed.
- Cassette: Sunrace, 8-speed, 11-34t.
- Chainrings: 34t.
- Rear derailleur: Shimano tourney tx, 8-speed.
- Front hub: Alloy, loose ball bearings, bolt type, 32h.
- Rear hub: Alloy, 8-speed freehub, loose ball bearings, bolt type, 32h.
- Inner tubes: Schrader valve.
- Spokes: Stainless, 14g.
- Rims: 24", single wall aluminum, 32h.
- Front tyre: Specialized renegade, 24x2.1", 26 tpi, wire bead.
- Rear tyre: Specialized renegade, 24x2.1", 26 tpi, wire bead.
- Saddle: Specialized kids.
- Seatpost: Alloy, single bolt, 15mm offset, 27.2mm.
- Stem: 20-degree rise, 25.4mm.
- Handlebars: 60mm, 5-degree backsweep, 25.4mm.
- Grips: Specialized, slip-on.
- Front brake: V-brake, alloy, linear pull, tool-less reach adjust brake lever.
- Rear brake: V-brake w/ tool-less reach adjust brake lever.
- Pedals: Nylon platform w/ reflectors.
- Seat binder: Bolt type, alloy, 31.8mm.
- Fork: Sr suntour xct-jr, coil spring w/ preload adjust, 50mm of travel, 1-1/8" steerer, quick-release, v-brake and post mount disc compatible.
- Frame: Specialized a1 premium aluminum, single-butted, unisex frame, replaceable derailleur hanger.