We use proprietary and third-party cookies in order to improve our services. Click here for more detailed information.
Sidi Sixty shoes - Black
Usually shipped within 1-3 working days
Sidi Sixty shoes with Techpro Microfiber. It is a Made in Italy Microfiber PU material that we can define eco-friendly leather with high technological and innovative content, suitable for technical-sports products that require high performance levels. MICROFIBRA TECHPRO has characteristics of resistance, stability, lightness, water repellency and eco compatibility. TECHPRO MICROFIBER is subjected to Hydro treatment to reduce the degree of water and anti-mold absorption, to exclude the formation of mold and bacteria. TECHPRO MICROFIBER is Oeko-Tex certified, does not contain harmful substances and respects the limits of the law.
- TECNO-4: evolution of Sidi technology applied to the rotors, the mechanism with a single rotor to reduce the weight of the shoe, guarantees a micrometric and precise closure. The speed of tension release must be highlighted, decidedly improved compared to the other Sidi mechanisms. Another technology belonging to the Italian Sidi brand is the possibility of replacing all the components of the TECNO-4.
- High Security Velcro: Strap with velcro band that closes the front of the shoe. It hides plastic teeth inside that fit together when the strap is closed. This system makes the closure more secure and the strap becomes irremovable from its position.
- The HEEL is integrated, of new design and light, reinforced to avoid deformations after prolonged efforts and pressures. Anatomically shaped, it stabilizes and supports the foot when pedaling. The REFLEX inserts on the heel provide greater safety to the athlete on the road, helping to signal the presence of the cyclist in conditions of poor visibility.
- Sidi cycling shoes are equipped with a replaceable polyurethane heel on the heel.
- The VENT CARBON SOLE adopts a light and replaceable polyurethane heel to improve walkability and an integrated, replaceable air intake. The key advantages of the VENT CARBON SOLE are not only a greater power transfer, thanks to its lightness and rigidity, but also greater comfort in case of high temperatures. The VENT CARBON SOLE is designed with an integrated air intake and air channels for ventilation and heat dispersion. The air intake can be open or closed, for optimal comfort in every season. The VENT CARBON SOLE is handmade, exclusively with woven carbon fiber with a woven texture, which maximizes rigidity allowing a minimum degree of controlled flexion at the tip.