We use proprietary and third-party cookies in order to improve our services. Click here for more detailed information.
S-Works Venge Disc frame - Grey
Product not saleable in: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, United States
Usually shipped within 1-2 working days
S-Works Venge Disc Frame Specialized built the wind tunnel for their studies. They live and breathe aerodynamics, because they know it's the best way to make you faster. This ideology reaches even higher heights with the new Venge. It is the fastest racing bike on the planet, not only is it 8 seconds faster than the previous Venge ViAS, but they have managed to reduce the weight of the module by 460 grams. The new form of speed.
The Rider-First Engineered ™ carbon fiber frame FACT 11r makes the new Venge not only the most aerodynamic racing bike, but also provides the perfect combination of lightness and rigidity. The profile of each pipe was developed thanks to numerous hours in the wind tunnel, with the help of CFD, through prototypes printed in 3D and with the help of professional feedback. Designed in the Win Tunnel, the S-Works fork is made of FACT 11r carbon fiber, so you can cut the wind like a hot knife in butter. The CeramicSpeed bottom bracket allows you to take advantage of every single watt.
- Bottom bracket: OSBB, CeramicSpeed bearings.
- Seatpost: S-Works Venge aero seatpost, FACT carbon, Di2-compatible.
- Attachment: Venge integrated stem, 6-degree.
- Collar: Venge integrated two-piece wedge.
- Chassis: S-Works FACT 11r carbon, Rider-First Engineered ™, Win Tunnel Engineered, internal electric only cable routing, OSBB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc.
- Fork: S-Works FACT 11r carbon, 100x12mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc.
- Color: dove gray / light blue / blue.