We use proprietary and third-party cookies in order to improve our services. Click here for more detailed information.
Rudy Rush helmet - Fluo yellow black
Product not saleable in: Canada, United States
Usually shipped within 1-2 working days
Rush is the new and ambitious Rudy Project helmet dedicated to those who want to give their best performances during sports and come out on top in competition, style and value. The very new Rush is the upshot of the most advanced technical solutions from the Rudy Project labs, with superior comfort, unrivalled ventilation and an innovative design in its category, on sale at an unbeatable price for its range. The Rush helmet is inspired by top-of-the-range products, confirming its properties of resistance, practicality, excellent fit and total protection yet with the utmost lightness!
The speed and movement of the sports are well represented by the brightness of the colours and the liveliness of the coordination, thanks to the graphic “flames”, geometric figures devised by the in-house creative team at Rudy Project. Thanks to its properties Rush is the ideal product for professional athletes and enthusiasts, and for women and children too given the range of available sizes, all those who seek a helmet with totally reliable and safe performances, always ready for action without forgoing fashion and glamour.
- Custom fit: Our products’ legendary fit is the fruit of scientific studies of the human head, design innovation and advances in materials and manufacturing techniques. Our groundbreaking systems are constantly updated and upgraded to guarantee exceptional adjustability and stability.
- Flow-Through Ventilation: Keeping your head cool and dry is essential for maintaining performance at the highest levels. Thanks to the shape and the positioning of the external air openings and the unique inside air channels our helmets are perfectly ventilated and very comfortable. The air vents have been designed to permit maximum dispersion of heat, ensuring your performance does not drop as a result of the heat, and effective evaporation of sweat.
- In Mold: The combined action of the EPS structure, the polycarbonate shell and exoskeleton creates resistance to the mechanical action exercised by an impact and dissipates the energy in order to prevent it from being transferred to the head of the rider wearing the helmet.
- Safety Reflection System: Approved reflective stickers increase wearer’s visibility in low or problematic light conditions for greater safety.
- Visor compatibility: Our helmets are supplied with a light, removable visor which fits on the front of the helmet.
- Color: Yellow fluo black shiny.