The Deuter Trans Alpine 30 L backpack contains one that has disappeared in the front which is ideal for carrying not only the helmet, but also equipment, shopping and much more. The phone pocket is easy to take without having to take off the backpack. The compartments in the front pair and the base are easily accessible thanks to the large zippered openings and have excellent organization for a clearer view of the contents. The Trans Alpine will be your favorite thanks to the three zones of the fabric in the rear pair and the wings joined together with a system of auto compression for a compact fit.
- Back zip with easy access for phone and tag.
- Excellent ventilation and stable adjustment thanks to the Airstripes system with adjustable rods.
- Auto-Compress lumbar belt protector with tighter mounting points and front pull adjustment system.
- Removable backpack cover with hook for safety light and reflective fabric.
- Compression straps.
- Three fabric zones for maximum comfort: soft on the shoulders, ventilated in the shoulder padding and smooth in the pairs of the hips.
- Double access main unit.
- Anatomical shoulder straps.
- Flaps with zippered mesh pockets.
- Load adjustment straps.
- Versatile elastic pocket for helmet, jacket.
- Large front pocket and internal concealed for valuables.
- 3M reflectors.
- Light colored inner lining for greater visibility.
- Elastic side pockets.
- Hook for safety light.
- Compatible hydration system.
- SOS label with instructions on what to do in an emergency.
- Weight: 1250 gr.
- Dimensions: 54 x 28 x 24 cm.
- Capacity: 30 l.
- Color: Blue.
Deuter Trans Alpine 30 backpack - Blue
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)