Specialized Venge Disc S-works Sram Etap, being eight seconds faster than the ViAS, it's not only the most aerodynamic bike on the road, but it's also lost 460 grams. And now with SRAM RED eTAP, you're definitively looking at the new shape of speed. Surprisingly, the quest for the perfect tube shapes didn't start in the Win Tunnel. It started with a new piece of technology, the FreeFoil Shape Library. Specialized engineers wrote an optimization algorithm and utilized a supercomputer (yes, we used an actual supercomputer) to help create new airfoil shapes with different weights, surface areas, and structural targets. Armed with this library of shapes, all with different aspect ratios, we could plug them into the different parts of the bike and test a variety of configurations to determine the fastest setup in the Win Tunnel. Compared to the fastest aero road bike to date (the Venge ViAS), and many others in the space that we won't name here, the new Venge is eight seconds faster over 40km at zero degrees of yaw. It's also faster out on the road in all wind conditions—not just in the tunnel. And while it's cool that the new Venge is more aero, there are other factors to fast. Striking the perfect combination of weight and aerodynamics plays a crucial role in a bike's overall performance. A bike that's strictly aero will feel great on the flats, but it'll suffer on the climbs and in quick accelerations. A bike that's strictly lightweight, however, will suffer on everything but the steepest climbs. So, not only did we make the Venge more aero than the ViAS, but we also took 460 grams out of the module weight. This means we saved 240g in the frame, 25g in the fork, 107g in the cockpit, 25g in the seatpost, and 63g in small parts. So no matter the course, the Venge will prove to be the fastest option when you need to go up, down, and all around. Much of this weight savings comes from our Rider-First Engineered™ tubes. We implemented much of the discovery from the new Tarmac's development, like different layup schedules and materials, and this culminated in a Venge that's not only lighter, but one that also has a higher stiffness-to-weight ratio and 40% more compliance than the ViAS—no matter the frame size. And while you can't always see these changes, all it takes is one ride to feel the quick accelerations and the bump-eating compliance. Of course, we didn't stop there. The geometry got an update, and now, it's based on over 40,000 Retül data points, as well as professional rider input. This enabled us to implement a Performance Road Geometry that perfectly combines a responsive front-end with a short wheelbase, and this delivers instantaneous response and optimal power transfer. Last, but certainly not least, the Venge houses some exciting new features. The new cockpit, developed in partnership with our World Tour teams, features a stem with a higher stiffness than anything we've ever tested, new bars that are faster, lighter, stiffer, and feature a textured pattern on the tops for extra grip and control. Next up is tire clearance—it has no problem clearing 32mm-wide tires.The S-Works Venge comes with the best component spec around, with the all-new SRAM RED eTAP AXS groupset, hydraulic disc brakes, Roval CLX 64 Disc wheels dressed with 700x26mm Turbo Cotton tires, and even an integrated power meter in the RED AXS crankset.
- frame s-works fact 11r carbon, rider-first engineered™, win tunnel engineered, internal electric only cable routing, osbb, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc.
- bottom bracket sram dub for bb30.
- chain sram red 12-speed.
- crankset sram red axs power meter, 48/35t.
- front derailleur sram red etap axs, braze-on.
- cassette sram red xg-1290, 12-speed, 10-33t.
- rear derailleur sram red etap axs, 12-speed.
- fork s-works fact 11r carbon, 100x12mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc.
- saddle s-works power, carbon rails, carbon base, synthetic leather.
- seat binder venge integrated two-piece wedge.
- tape roubaix s-wrap.
- seatpost 2019 s-works venge aero seatpost, fact carbon.
- stem venge integrated stem, 6-degree.
- rear wheel roval clx 64 disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, win tunnel engineered, 64mm depth, dt swiss 240 internals, ceramicspeed bearings, 24h.
- inner tubes turbo ultralight, 80mm presta valve.
- front tire turbo cotton, 320 tpi, 700x26mm.
- rear tire turbo cotton, 320 tpi, 700x26mm.
- front wheel roval clx 64 disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, win tunnel engineered, 64mm depth, ceramicspeed bearings, 21h.
- front brake sram red etap axs, hydraulic disc.
- rear brake sram red etap axs, hydraulic disc.
- pedals specialized dirt.
- Color: Gloss metallic white silver/lite silver fade.
Specialized Venge S-Works Disc Sram Etap - Withe silver
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)