If speed is at the top of your wish list, there's no better tool than the Turbo Levo Hardtail 29. It takes the fun, efficiency, and speedy characteristics of our 29er hardtails and adds our Turbo technology to crank-up the speed along every part of the trail. First and foremost, it has all of the speed and nimble handling that our hardtail trail bikes are known for—an easy fit, ultra-short chainstays for nimble handling, and a low bottom bracket that makes the bike feel glued to the trail. Then comes the efficient and powerful Turbo technology, along with an integrating a battery and motor. This year, however, you'll see some updated software that increases the motor's efficiency with the M5 Premium Aluminum frame. The exclusive, Rx trail-tuned motor smoothly and quietly brings this additional power to the pedals to make climbing the steepest of trails nearly effortless. The output, meanwhile, is fully adjustable in order to conserve energy. Lastly, our new custom Specialized 1.2 motor features instant pedal engagement, so you get immediate power the moment you need it, and consistent torque throughout the entire cadence range This makes for the most efficient use of power on the trail, and more importantly, it creates the feel of a capable trail bike. At the battery, you'll find that it's fully integrated with the down tube and easily removable for quick charging or swaps. It has a lengthy lifespan for hitting long, out of the way trails and, along with the motor, is strategically placed for optimal weight distribution. The Mission Control app, meanwhile, gives you full control of the Turbo technology, while an integrated Trail Display shows all of the ride metrics you need. We also included a Trail Remote that lets you easily switch between modes without removing your hands from the handlebars, plus a power meter that shows exactly how much power you're putting out vs. the motor.
- CHASSIS: Specialized M5 Alu minum, 29 Trail HT Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing.
- FORK: SR Suntour XCM32, 47mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle. (S: 100mm travel, M / L / XL: 120mm travel).
- ATTACK: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp.
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp.
- KNOBS: Specialized Body Geometry XC, clamp-on.
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm.
- BRAKE POST: Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm.
- CHANGE POST: Shimano Acera, SGS cage, 8-speed.
- CONTROLS: Shimano Acera, 8-speed.
- CASSETTE: Shimano HG41, 8-speed, 11-34t.
- CHAIN: KMC X8 w / Missing Link ™, 8-speed.
- CRANKSET: 2D cold-forged alloy, custom offset, 165mm.
- GEARS: 32T, custom steel.
- RIMS: Specialized Alloy 29 ", 25mm internal width, disc-specific.
- FRONT HUB: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h.
- POST HUB: Stout Pro, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h.
- SPOKES: Stainless, 14g.
- PNEUMATIC ANT: Ground Control, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3 ".
- POST PNEUMATIC: Ground Control, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3 ".
- SELLA: Henge Sport, steel rails, 143mm.
- SEAT: Specialized 2-bolt head, forged alloy, 8mm offset, micro-adjust, 30.9mm.
- ENGINE: Specialized 1.2E, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, nominal 250W.
- BATTERY: Specialized M1-400, integrated Trail Display, ANT + / Bluetooth® module, 400Wh.
- LOADER: Custom Specialized 42V2A Charger w / Rosenberger plug, AC power cord included.
- WIRING: Custom Specialized wiring harness.
- Color: Storm grey/rocket red.
Specialized Turbo Levo Hardtail 2019 - Light blue red
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)