The new Specialized Turbo Levo FSR Expert Carbon has all the excellences of the new trailbikes - a perfectly calibrated kinematics, Trail geometry and a frame optimized for rigidity - and in many technologies never seen before in the e-MTB world. Let's talk about a new dedicated engine, a battery with more capacity and more. So yes, it gives you the power to ride more trails, in a better way than we ever dared to dream. The chassis of the new Turbo Levo Expert Carbon is among the lightest on the market and is inspired by the Stumpjumper. The asymmetric design of the frame has an excellent stiffness-to-weight ratio. The bike, now stiffer, is more performance on downhill even technical, and easier to maneuver, in addition to consuming less battery. We have stretched the reach, the chainshaft sheaths are short, the steering angle relaxed and Specialized has maintained a low center of gravity. The Flip Chip allows you to change the height of the bottom bracket and the angle of the steering tube in just a few minutes. Battery capacity has been increased by 40%. With a full charge the M2 700 Wh battery will take you further. The Smart Control function available on the Mission Control App allows you to adjust the assistance to better manage the autonomy according to your needs. The charge level is visible on the Turbo Connect Unit and eventually on the Turbo Connect Display, which can be purchased separately. The new Specialized 2.1 engine with magnesium body is lighter and multiplies your input up to 410% without power surges. Engineers in Switzerland have spent years building this goal by developing software that runs the best engine in its class. The suspension has been modified to give you more control when needed. The initial race is flexible, half longer it is more sustained so as not to break through the 150mm excursion on big jumps. The Turbo Connect Unit, central on the horizontal tube, connects the bike to ANT + and Bluetooth® to the outside world and to the Turbo Connect Display (available separately). The latest version of the Mission Control App has even more features and is simple and intuitive to use. Almost every single aspect is adjustable, you can monitor the power consumption, autonomy, perform basic system diagnostics, record and load routes - the new Shuttle mode lightens the long climbs giving maximum support of the engine with less effort on the pedals . The FACT 9m carbon fiber frame with M5 alloy rear wheel mounts quality components like a RockShox Pike RC29 fork and Deluxe RT3e shock absorber, 29 "Traverse wheels in alloy with Specialized Butcher 29x2.6" tires and 11-speed SRAM transmission.
- Cottage: SRAM XG-1175, 11-speed, 10-42t.
- Crankset: Praxis, 2D cold-forged alloy, custom offset, 165mm.
- Post change: SRAM X1, 11-speed.
- Gears: 32T, custom steel.
- Chain: KMC X11ET, 11-speed w / Missing Link ™.
- Controls: SRAM S700, single-click lever.
- Brake Ant: SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm.
- Post brake: SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm.
- Seatpost: Specialized Command Post 34.9mm, 130mm of travel, 160mm of travel (Sizes: M / XL).
- Attack: Specialized Trail, forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree, S / M 40mm / L / XL 50mm.
- Handles: Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, S / M: regular thickness, L / XL: XL thickness.
- Handlebar: Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp.
- Saddle: Body Geometry Phenom Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm.
- Pedals: Specialized Dirt.
- Wheels: Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 29mm inner width, tubeless ready, 28h.
- Rooms: Standard, Presta valve.
- Post tire: Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6 ".
- Spokes: DT Swiss Revolution.
- Ant tire: Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6 ".
- Ant Hub: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h.
- Post Hub: DT Swiss 360, 3-pawl design, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h.
- Collar: Alloy, 38.6mm.
- Chassis: FACT 9m Carbon w / M5 alloy rear triangle, 29 Trail Geometry, Integrated tube downstream, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel.
- Fork: RockShox Pike RC29, 150mm of travel.
- Shock Absorber: RockShox Deluxe RT3 w / custom valve, 150mm of travel.
- UI / Remote: Specialized TCU, 10-LED state of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT + / Bluetooth®, handlebar remote with walk-assist.
- Charger: Custom charger, 42V4A w / Rosenberger plug.
- Engine: Specialized 2.1, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, nominal 250W.
- Wiring: Custom Specialized wiring harness.
- Battery: Turbo M2-700, fully integrated w / rock guard, 700 Wh.
- Color: Avio / Red rocket.
Specialized Turbo Levo FSR Expert Carbon 2019 - Light blue red
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)